Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tiger in Athens  (Read 4731 times)

kikiargos

• View Profile
Tiger in Athens
« on: January 21, 2016, 06:13:52 AM »
Athens Apartment Tiger

I am in Athens, Greece and am looking at apartments. I am very happy because I get to see inside all of these wonderful places at long last. (In Athens, the exteriors of apartments often disguise utterly beautiful interiors).

Not sure if it is my husband, but someone is with me but I never really quite see them.

At one point I am on the street looking up at a building and see a tiger inside a second floor apartment. I say, my god, it’s a tiger in there! I am amazed but also feel badly for the poor thing as it is shut up inside like that. Just as I feel sorry for it, it leaps out (the sliding glass door suddenly disappears) and effortlessly jumps over the balcony and right over my head. So silent and powerful. The other person present says something about being afraid or that I should be afraid but I am not. I am in awe. I feel happiness that it is free.

---------------------------------------

the tiger seemed kind of pale in color –not the bright orange and black, but it had good spirit and instinct. I felt connected to it or more like we were connected-that it too was aware of that. I also felt as if it needed me to show up so that it could be free-that I had somehow facilitated it’s freedom by being present. kind of like it had been waiting around for me for a long time.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tiger in Athens
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 12:01:55 PM »
kikiargos – You seem to have become, or are becoming, capable of seeing beyond the exterior of things and people, and recognising the inner beauty. Such dreams often take time to be recognized because they come from deep inside you and are working upwards toward being conscious. As such it often, like a seed, takes time to break through to the surface, and then it has to grow. So often dreams are not recognised for their full meaning until later – sometimes months or even longer.

This new ability enables you to recognise the wonderful tiger within you. It may be you can recognise it through a feeling of easy power in your relationship, a strength that has been shut up and not allowed freedom of expression. Now your awareness of it has freed it.

There is often a flicker of anxious fear when something so powerful and instinctive is released inside you, but your feeling of awe is the real and truthful response. Please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Tony

kikiargos

• View Profile
Re: Tiger in Athens
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 03:18:25 AM »
Thank you, Tony for your reply and insight. Your website is a virtual treasure trove of information for someone seeking information about this fabulous inner-world. I particularly enjoyed the link to brain levels and dreams-along with the discussion about Carl Jung's statements about the ways we can sit with the unconscious. I read in one of his books recently about "giving a hearing" to the issues that are living in our unconscious-not repressing and not acting on, but letting them have voice. How hard that can be to do, but the payoff is truly worth it!

Thanks again,

kikiargos