Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lamborghini Dreams  (Read 4570 times)

sdgaf

• View Profile
Lamborghini Dreams
« on: May 17, 2015, 05:55:53 PM »
I had two dreams about a lamborghini, not sure if they relate but think its very interesting. Would love some help on these dreams please.

October 9, 2014

I had a dream that I was driving around in a Lamborghini. I felt great. After awhile I finally parked in a marketplace and as I was walking away from car I noticed it was dusty.

May 17, 2015

Dream of someone meeting me in parking lot, he allowed me to test drive his lamborghini avendator and someone put video footage of us on YouTube that I shared with friends and family.

After that I went to someones house, the front doors deadbolt lock wouldn’t lock the door. After investigating why the lock wouldn't work the bolt was of soft squishy material like a marshmallow and the front door wouldn't stay closed.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Lamborghini Dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 10:53:30 AM »
Sdgaf - I didn't have a lot of ready made responses to your dream and so had to enter it to see how it felt.

I sense the part where you drive in the Lamborghini as giving you a lift of feelings, like owning a millionaires car. In other words your self esteem took a boost. But self esteem based on external things is not real because it intimates that your own self esteem is low and so you need external things to impress others.

The dust on the car is another powerful suggestion, for dust can suggest the remains of what was once alive or active in your life. It is what is left of what has died or worn out till it is tiny and can be blown away. It might be saying that your feelings about achieving self esteem can be blown away.

The second dream which has an amendatory feature suggesting something needs to be corrected, changed or amended, and it shows you presenting it to all your friends and family. So what needs to be changed or corrected about that?

The last dream, because every dream image, situation or person is a comment on you and your life - Nearly always when people dream about someone they know or a strange new person or situation they automatically believe the dream is about that person, situation or animal. But when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them - just our thoughts and feelings about them. So dream images are ways of communicating via our association's not actual things or people. In the world of dreams our most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream. - So your dream says that your care for what you already own and need to treasure is not up to standard.

You can changed these dreams by imaging yourself altering the lock on the door and feeling what you have already and within yourself is the real treasure.

Tony

sdgaf

• View Profile
Re: Lamborghini Dreams
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 12:47:46 AM »
Thank you for responding Tony. Very helpful.