Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Confused  (Read 4641 times)

MK

• View Profile
Confused
« on: March 06, 2012, 01:29:07 AM »
I dreamt that I was lying in bed, about to sleep, but it was bright out. Then this really big dopey guy starts to slowly walk into the room. I yell "get out!" and he backs away, almost all the way out the door. He sorts of hovers, undecided, then advances again. This time I yell again, but my voice is hoarse, I yell as loud as I can, but it hardly makes a sound. I scream to "go away","help", and "rape". But he continues to advance. For whatever reason I had next to me a clean glass casserole dish... which I used to hit the big slow moving guy over the back of the head, and he was knocked unconscious. My "roommate" of this dream happened to be a very good friend of mine. He entered, probably hearing the noise, saw what happened, held me, and ushered me out of the house with him to go find help.

I had another dream where there was a big tidal wave, and this good friend and I found refuge on a tall building, and helped a lot of people stay alive, and the water was very clear below, and the stars very clear above, and it was pouring rain... I think the weather must have changed a few times...

The strange thing about both of these dreams is that the same person is there with me, and for whatever reason, I am always in the nude, seeing myself from outside my body for parts of the dream.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:38:24 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 10:43:14 AM »
MK – I have had troubled understanding your dream, so I have had to wait for sunshine

And in your dream it was bright out, suggesting that it is time for you to get on with your life. But you are troubled by unwanted sexual feelings – the dopey guy – and they seem as if they are completely irrational. But don’t forget that we are all largely animals, and we have survived this far because of the irrational sex drive pushing us on. I don’t know what you did to yourself to deactivate it, but of course it is only knocked out and will recover again. So try a different strategy. You could try opening up your genital self to the highest in you. That is like a quicken route to evolving that area.

Then you find what you really want, the inner man who is a helpful friend. And that connects with your next dream, the tidal wave. This indicates that you are facing very big changes in your life, helped by the new relationship with yourself, one that is active externally in the world. The tall building is the ‘highest in you’ – the influence of a higher self. And there are many things that despite the huge change, you wish to give life to and keep alive. The stars indicate that you can see clearer the light that guides you, even though it is raining – and that probably means a release of feelings, a release from too much thinking.

Being in the nude – interesting – and it can mean that you are honestly showing what you are, and not hiding under all sorts of attitudes and show. And of course it is the same person with you; he is the masculine side of you, which balance you up. With that you can make a better connection with an actual man.  :)

Tony