Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream - stolen beds  (Read 8007 times)

Catherine

• View Profile
Dream - stolen beds
« on: October 07, 2013, 06:13:41 PM »
Hi Tony: I had a dream, and I have searched your website for possible explanations (there are many for this particular dream). I would appreciate your specific insights. In my dream, I was inside a 2-story house (I did not recognize the house from my “real” life). There were no other people in the house with me. I noticed that certain small items in my house were misplaced or missing. Later, upon returning to my house, I discovered that several items had been stolen – specifically several beds. The robber did not steal the typical items: jewelry and electronic items, but rather entire beds. I had no interaction with the burglar; he/she seemed to come when I was not home. I did not feel fearful, but rather uneasy and violated. Thank you for your expertise; your website has been helpful many times in the past!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream - stolen beds
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 08:57:46 AM »
Catherine – I see what you mean about possible explanations. I cannot think of a ready made answer, so I will have to try intuition.

First of all it starts with you alone in a house suggesting either feeling alone or independent. And slowly a feeling grows that things, something, is missing in your life. At first it is not marked, and it may not be very evident even now because dreams are like seeds that are planted deep within you and take time to break through to consciousness.

The stolen beds suggest relationships or memories that are no longer a part of your life, and you miss them badly. I have a feeling that a woman may have been involved in this in some way. And it was done in such a way that you were not aware of what was happening, that was what caused you to feel violated and uneasy.

Tony