Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I would really appreciate if you read this and if you can help. thanks.  (Read 5343 times)

roomaanaa

• View Profile
Hi Tony.
I had this dream a week ago, it felt so real and I remember every little detail in that dream, and up until now I am surprised that dream still stuck in my head and it just keep coming back to my head. and to be honest I feel weird doing this but I think I need your help.

before I tell you about the dream, this is the backstory:
I was seeing this guy for 3 months. let's call him "SS".  I can say he was the first guy that pursued me seriously. he was persistent and gave me a hint that this could be something serious, but then something happened, and the minute I had feeling for him.he back off.typical. telling me that we were better of friends, but yet he still wanted to see me. but i said goodbye.cause I can't and don't want to be his friend. it was sad when I said goodbye to him. but I think it was the right thing to do.

so this is the dream that I had:
I was with this friend. a guy. call him A (I never had any history with A. dont really see him that much either) I was with A in the bedroom. he groped my breast and I was upset about it.

the location changed to my house in Jakarta.(I live in Singapore at the moment). I was having a birthday party at my house. and then this A guy came. I approached him and this is the conversation that I had when I greeted him outside of my house, more or less;
me: What are you doing here?
A: I am here to come to your party
me: don't you remember what you did to me?(hinting to the groping)
A: oh come on, it was nothing serious
me: are you looking for a fight or something?!
it felt like me and him was about to have a fight but then it stopped.

back to inside of my house. and IN the dream, I remember I was thinking, "hmm, 'SS(THE guy) called me last year for my birthday". and then another guy friend of mine came. call him B (he is a good friend of mine, but never had any history either). He greeted me with such enthusiasm and said happy birthday to me. BUT, I treated him, and see him as if he was 'SS'.
so the dialogue that I had with him is something like this;
B: HEYY Happy Birthday!!(enthusiastically and was about to hug me)
me : hey. what are you doing here? don't you remember what happened to us? (coldly)
and from then, I didnt really capture, but we ended up having a fight, he choked me, and dropped me to the ground and while he was choking me, there was this PARTICULAR sentence that I said, "you are just afraid of your own feeling". and then he said "shut up shut up".
behind us there were guests sitting at the dining tables.
after B let go of me, I turned around, saw a guy sitting in one of the chair, and that guy was 'SS'. he looked at us with a bit of confusion. he stood up, and then he walked away. and I remember, I was just looking at him.

that's the end of my dream.
I realize it might sound stupid. but I do hope you can help me interpret this dream, there seemed to be lots of hints, or it's just some unfinished or unresolved thing that I wish would happen, I really am not sure.therefore I really appreciate your help.
thank you very much.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I would really appreciate if you read this and if you can help. thanks.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 10:53:26 AM »
Roomaanaa – I get the impression from what you say that you are not the sort of woman who wants a man at any price; rightly so because otherwise you could waste years of your life.

But you seem it be stuck in a negative response from what your dream says. You do not like to be taken for granted – the groped breast incident and that makes you a little prickly. Again that is fine, but then the dream shows you another incident where you mistake another guy for SS.  That leads you into full struggle with the guy. And you have the habit of accusing the men of being afraid of commitment or not having feelings. And SS walks off in confusion.

So it seems as if all what you do is right, but there is a possibility that you are a bit prickly and off putting in your approach or reactions. Recently I read a piece about men and women and it said that many men take commitment very seriously, and then need to make sure it will all work out between them. So they often pull back at first till they are sure, and are capable of giving all that is expected in a committed relationship.

Tony
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 01:09:55 PM by Tony Crisp »

roomaanaa

• View Profile
Re: I would really appreciate if you read this and if you can help. thanks.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 05:20:54 AM »
hi tony
thank you very much for your reply.
your explanations gave me insights and really helpful.
R.