Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about a girl I like  (Read 4181 times)

Duminy88

• View Profile
Dream about a girl I like
« on: August 08, 2015, 05:47:19 PM »
Hello

I've had a dream regarding a girl I like around a month ago. I notice my sister in the living room where I see the girl I like standing near where I am standing (where I am standing outside the kitchen door which I am facing the living room and she jovially says 'hi' to me. She is wearing casual clothes.

I also had a dream where she is wearing a pink dress sitting in the middle of my living room.

I seen her a week before this dream happened and does this confirm she is amicable thoughts about me?

I appreciate your dream interpretation.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream about a girl I like
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »
But Duminy, I know it is sometimes difficult, but you could give her obvious signs that you like her. You could smile at her and even say, "Hi". Girls are sometimes more daring in relationships and seem to be ahead of us males in knowing what they want and expressing it.

So take a chance. If she doesn't like you, so what! Do you like every person around you? If not, then understand some girls will be crazy about you, and others will not have any feelings for you at all. But it is good to read - http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/beware-of-love/

Tony