Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: wild strawberries  (Read 5616 times)

stevec

• View Profile
wild strawberries
« on: October 24, 2012, 07:45:39 PM »
Part 2 – Driving down a highway, a winding BIG interstate road with many huge old trees on either side and a very wide median - going fast on the way to a dentist appointment. (one is coming in the near future, they don't scare me) I notice my gas cap popped off in the rear view mirror and gas spewing out but stops as soon as it starts, so I decide to turn around and look for the cap – I do and pull off where I think it popped off and I look in the bushes for it and over the bushes is a man and a woman – youngish and he with dark hair, tall and quite attractive –she light blond hair with an angelic moon face – it is as if they were expecting me - I see there is a shed a few feet away - they were playing there like tossing a ball or something and he comes up to me and says are you looking for this and takes the gas cap resting in the bush and hands it to me. It has a tube attached to it and he says just push it back in. Then we talk and in a friendly way we keep talking. Something spills over from the previous dream – we decide we are related in a way. We are in the shed now and the girl hands me Strawberries – long stemmed beautiful glistening wild strawberries like 6 “ stems with lime green leaves, more like a radish in appearance and I eat two or three and they are amazing and so perfect and so very red, I notice the seeds covering the berries. I notice trays full of more and other red berries, baskets of raspberries and trays stacked overflowing with more. The shed is dark but with a window and damp. The man hands me something I cannot remember what it was but it was something I had lost as well.
S

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: wild strawberries
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 02:27:58 PM »
Stevec - You were of somewhere in a hurry. And the loss of the cap and the fuel spurting out sounds or could be sexual. Then in trying to get the cap again you meet the offer of non sexual love. The strawberries are very much like hearts and so red, with green leaves linking with the power of growth.

In accepting this love you are give two things that you lost. I wonder if you can define them.

Tony

stevec

• View Profile
Re: wild strawberries
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 03:48:36 PM »
Thanks Tony,
The sexual aspect is unavoidable really with the spurting and the red berries. I supressed that a bit.
That the lost was so easily recovered is the thing here. The definition of the lost seems quite obvious.

Best always,
S