Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Big Black Bat  (Read 4775 times)

syncronicity888

• View Profile
Big Black Bat
« on: April 14, 2013, 04:36:41 PM »
[I had a dream that I was looking for a new house to rent, the place I was considering was quite beautiful, The main (top) floor was georgous and very nicely furnished. I went to look at the bottom (basement floor) and a young girl who was quite pretty wanted to move in. The basement was quite lovely and roomy, also furnished beautifully. My son was there and said he wanted to live there, but did not want to live with the girl and share the space, he said he did not like the look of her. I replied: I said there was nothing wrong with the way she looked and anyway tt is not what a person looks like on the outside but how beautiful they are on the inside that matters. I was not finished talking to my son and did not get to finish the sentence (but it was in my mind to finish), when a black bat came swooping through the apartment, which was quite startling and it was quite big, it looked almost pregnant. I felt frightened, and woke up then.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Big Black Bat
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 01:18:13 PM »
Synchronicity – Your dream says to me that you have your life looking beautiful except for your thoughts and feeling regarding the son. In your dream you would like him to be with a nice girl, but that is not the way you feel about it.

The bat is a messenger from your unconscious – a pregnant bat at that! It is telling you something you do not wish to hear, so you fearfully. Perhaps if you use - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/association-of-ideas-with-dreams/#Working it will help you to define what it is that frightens you.

Tony