Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A few strange dreams lately  (Read 4718 times)

LuLu

• View Profile
A few strange dreams lately
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:23:01 AM »
Hello. I keep having these strange dreams that continue to get more and more strange. I can't seem to figure them out and move on.

The first was about two weeks ago. I was at my mothers after just having twins. One boy one girl. It wasn't very detailed. It was happy and I clung to the little boy more than the girl. It was short and all I could really remember was I had two babies.

The second one was longer and so real. I didn't want to wake up and cried when I did. I was at my nanny's house after giving birth to a little boy. He was perfect. My mother walked down the street to show him off to another family member which made me upset, because I wanted to feed him. I called her and demanded she bring him back immediately because I knew he was hungry. When she brought him to me, I instantly began to feed him and admire him like I never had anyone. I struggled to wake up because I didn't want to leave.

The third, yesterday was more intense and stranger. I was at my granny's. I was pregnant and everyone was taking about how small I was to be fixing to give birth. I told my cousin I know, and began to feel my stomach for the baby and then realized it was very low. I looked up and said look how low he sets. I then said oh my its coming. The child then just slid out into my hands as I stood by the table with no pain at all. He came out dry and clean like he had just been bathed. Everyone just staring at me as I started hollering for scissors to cut the cord so it could breathe. Only to find there was nothing in the whole house to cut it with. So I began to chew the cord in half before he died. Then holding him up and out away from me, I just stared as he stared at me. Never moving never speaking until I realize the placenta was also falling out. It hits the floor and the boy began to move and smile. My cousin comes up with a towel and takes him and I wake up.

Any insight?

annathedreamer

Re: A few strange dreams lately
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 10:20:20 AM »

I do not think I can look into dreams better than Tony, I merely think I look from a different perspective
into them.

Perhaps you have to find a way to melt all the babies recently born into one big baby?

(the blending of parts into a new whole, new as in something unknown to ALL of the parts.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:13:23 PM by Tony Crisp »

LuLu

• View Profile
Re: A few strange dreams lately
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 04:30:42 AM »
I understand, yet I cannot seem to figure out what the baby or babies represent.