Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: identity mixup.  (Read 4830 times)

mikey

• View Profile
identity mixup.
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:23:57 PM »
I have been trying to get to the bottom of a dream I had last week,
one of those that seems simple in content but defies logic,
if I tripped over an elephant I would not know what it was,thats my thinking at the moment,
so I would really appreciate any help.
the dream.
I bump into a male I met on holiday in Rhodes in sept 2013,he says you remember my wife don't you,
I look at his wife & think ,that's not the woman I saw you with on holiday,she was nothing like her at all,physically that is.
I spent a while in the dream pondering this strange mystery,had I got it wrong,did I imagine he was with the other woman.if so,who's this other woman he is with now.

it probably has nothing to do with my feelings on holiday but more a metaphor for something going on a bit closer to home.as to what,it is bugging me,
I hear over & over in my head ,"thats not the female I saw you with,
look forward to your thoughts.
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: identity mixup.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 08:59:11 AM »
Mikey – I feel the whole dream revolves around the statement – You remember my wife don’t you?

But remember that the man and the wife are your dream creations from your memory, and why are you using them in this way. So it might help if you sort them out by useing - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/association-of-ideas-with-dreams/#Working

The dream could therefore be seen as the man/you, saying to yourself, don’t you remember your wife?

What that means to you I can only guess at – I had a feeling about this man and his wife while I was on Rhodes, and it is that I am realising in this dream. Why am I seeing myself with a different woman – and who is this woman?

Tony