Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Laughing - Intense Pleasure  (Read 5170 times)

rawwar73

• View Profile
    • The Upside Down World
Laughing - Intense Pleasure
« on: April 04, 2013, 09:21:54 PM »
Here's a nice one for you. Over the last few months, every so often I will have a dream where I'm laughing. I don't really remember the details of the dreams themselves - they are all different. Rather it's the laughing and feeling amazingly good that sticks with me. When I have them, I feel it all in my body and it's joyous and amazingly pleasurable. More than once I have woken up because I was laughing so hard in my dream that I thought for sure I must be laughing out loud in my sleep and was going to wake my husband up. (I wasn't laughing out loud so far as I could tell.) Other times I've woken myself up because I wanted to share what was so funny with my husband and then realized that either what I was going to say didn't make much sense out of context or that it's not nice to wake someone up in the middle of the night.

Interestingly, this has gone on even during times when I was extremely unhappy during my waking hours. And during times when I wasn't. For the longest time, I only had unpleasant dreams, so this is very novel for me. Anyhow, I'm wondering if you have any insight or if other people have had this experience.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Laughing - Intense Pleasure
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 03:22:58 PM »
RawWar – I have experienced this many times, but not in sleep, but when I have opened myself to my Core.

It seems that our core can bubbling up such happiness and is a way of showing how ones darkness is something that is not all that real.

The more rubbish you clear out of the way the more it bubbles up.

Tony