Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: a tooth and the dentist  (Read 5985 times)

annathedreamer

a tooth and the dentist
« on: March 15, 2014, 06:19:04 AM »
Tony  :)

I am in a dentist chair. I see my front tooth as if I am looking at myself.
Parts of the tooth are missing, I see no sign of carries.
( in my waking life I used to work as a dental assistent as well )
The dentist tells me he needs to do a special treatment, I do not remember what.
I am told I will get an injection and I expect to receive one next to my tooth. To my surprise
the injection is given in my right hand, which I do not understand because I am not a "fear patient",
who needs to be knocked out totally.
When the injection is given I expect it to hurt a little bit; it does not hurt, it is merely that my right hand senses like a block for a moment.
Then I wait to loose consciousness the same way as when I did in my waking life in the operation room;
it does not happen.
What happens is that I can see what is going on with my eyes closed, with the only difference that it is as if I have put on sunglasses. (that is the closest I can come to express this rather abstract shift)
There is a moment of fear - I think I cannot breath deeply anymore, but I still can - in which I want to escape this way of seeing by opening my eyes.
I am surprised that I can easily do that and see the same scene although now "without the sunglasses".
Then I return as easily to seeing with closed eyes again.

Anna

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 07:20:32 AM by annathedreamer »

annathedreamer

Re: a tooth and the dentist
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 01:53:11 PM »
It is far too miraculous and wonderfilled to be able to "wrap my understanding around It":

It appears, there is no difference, between the inner world and the external world.

Anna

« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:50:54 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 08:36:13 AM »
Anna - This is an unusual dream and so I am speculating on what it might mean.

Obviously your front tooth has been injured, and I believe this indicates a difficulty or injury to your social appearance - how you feel in social gatherings.

The dentist is in your dream the power that can heal the difficulty and also the power of taking you into the inner world. Your right hand if you are right handed represents your conscious actions. So it seems that by blocking or holding back on your urges to act in the world you can consciously switch to being aware in the inner world.

It reminds me when I experienced a stroke and couldn’t move my body and had lost the power of speech - yet I was still conscious and functioning fully. It simply destroyed the brains ability to act as a switch to move my body. I was fully in the inner world.

I wonder why your controller wanted you to experience that? Exactly as you say, the inner world is with us all the time, but we have learnt to look only outwards. ridiculous considering that most of our experience is inner.

Tony

annathedreamer

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 10:12:17 AM »

Tony  :)

I will try to look into this; please correct me when I am wrong; I know I often have to make errors first, in order to sort out and learn what is right.

I think the purpose of blocking my urges to act in the world (yes, I am right handed ) is to prevent me from continuing on a course which is not helpful;
there is no point in trying to heal in the outside world (the effect) what is actually an injury in my inner world (the cause)

I think that as a child I must have tried to heal my father ( I do not remember anything from that consciously)
for I must have thought that was the way to heal my inner life.

Anna

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 08:55:48 AM »
Anna - The ideas that we are either doing good or bad, right or wrong has been the theme pushed into us from our cultural upbringing.

Here is a dream from an American woman - Ethan says to me, "My daughter had a dream about a jury. What can it mean?" I say, "You idiot! She is the jury and the judge!" He says, "But what does it mean?" "It means," I speak slowly and witheringly, "that she is feeling guilt. She is sitting in judgement of herself." He sits back and looks sad and guilty.

I saw a few years ago that Life offers us the opportunity to be anything and do anything. It included being a murderer or an angel. There was no judgement except what we put on ourselves. But there was a response to everything we do or think, and we need to be able to see what that response will be. The reason was that if as so many people say, “Why does God allow so much evil in the world?” Well, if it were not so then we would all be robots ‘doing good deeds’. We would not have the measure of free will to test ourselves against everyone else.

Mistakes are ways of learning. Without them we would not be learning as much or as well. Life is incredibly forgiving.

Once when, during a LifeStream experience, I had been crushed by a world I had created and carried on my shoulders - a waking dream. It was a world created by my religious beliefs, and I had thrown the world off of me. Then I was standing in a wonderful light, and I realised that my wrists were chained together. So I held out my hands to the Light and asked God to take the chains off me. I felt a wonderful smile from the light engulfing me and heard a voice saying, “Tony, I love you. I would never put chains on you, you put them on yourself.”

Tony