Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Big UFO that changes into many shapes quickly  (Read 4695 times)

infinitevision

• View Profile
Big UFO that changes into many shapes quickly
« on: May 02, 2012, 07:48:03 PM »
I am outside somewhere and I see a big silver UFO quite close.  It is the traditional saucer shape, at least at first.  I feel a little thrill and think "that's the first time I've ever seen one".  I hold up my hands towards it and try to get it to come closer to me. 
Then it starts changing shapes very quickly - maybe running through a dozen or more different shapes very quickly.
I watch it closely.
Finally to my disappointment I see a US military emblem on one of the shapes.  I really am quite disappointed.

Then I am in some public rooms where I see a guy happily munching on 5 cheeseburgers.  I tell him that those just have to be very unhealthy for him.  He mumbles that he is not even sure if he can finish all of them.

In walking into this dream when awake, I have the following feelings:
The UFO feels like my "higher" potentials.  The changing shapes emphasize the different aspects of this.
I hold out my hands because I want closer contact.
The sudden and disappointing perception of a US military emblem indicates that I am already familiar to an extent with these higher potentials.
The guy with the cheeseburgers represents my lower, limiting habits which I realize are not so healthy for me, in terms of my higher potentials.

I also feel that there is more happening here - so any comments would be appreciated!

Thank you
Infinitevision

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Big UFO that changes into many shapes quickly
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 01:22:17 PM »
InfiniteVision – Here are some thoughts about your dream. You saw the wonderful symbol whole self, your latent potential, but you didn’t enter it. You did though try to draw it closer to you. As I have said elsewhere, dream images are like icons on a computer screen, you have to click on them to know what they are. Well, you were going in that direction.

Did you try ‘being’ the UFO? Just curious.

The exciting thing is the swift shape shifting – and also the US military emblem. The many shapes are a way of saying that the real or whole you is not any fixed shape. In fact it can be any shape, although in essence it is everything, so is without any form. If it were a shape it cannot be everything. Everything is beyond definition.

Then the disappointment at seeing the US insignia is probably a reminder of the paradoxical nature of our spiritual self. Because it is everything it is at the same time supersensible and ordinary. It might also be a reminder that it has potential for protecting and attack.

A friend reminded me of this yesterdays:

I said to my soul, be still and wait without hope,
For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love,
For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith,
But the faith and the love are all in the waiting.
Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:
So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.

T.S.Eliot

Tony