Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: my mum  (Read 5398 times)

murielngamihi

• View Profile
my mum
« on: February 17, 2012, 09:27:40 AM »
hi there, i was wondering if you could interpret my dream for me.  my beloved mum passed away from cancer december 21 2010.  a few months after mum passed, i dreamt that mum was sitting up in her coffin and surrounded by all of her immediate family sitting around her.  she was wearing her favourite clothes, including her beautiful red jacket that she loved and which incidentally mum was buried in.  mum didnt say anything, but she kept looking right at me and i got the feeling that she was trying to tell me that everything was ok.  no one in our family was upset, sitting around her, but we were all transfixed on mum and sitting there watching her .......     my second dream which happened just a few nights ago, i dreamt that i was was mum in our old house in the kitchen.  this was a place mum had frequented so often, and there are good memories associated with this house and my mum in her later years.  i dreamt that i was standing behind mum and she was sitting in her wheelchair, i was hugging her so tightly and told her that i missed her and i loved her. i actually awoke and knew that it was a dream and for a moment, i was the happiest that i have been in months.  the last week, i have found it really difficult to adjust to not having my mum with me, in that i am missing her terribly.  please help me to understand these dreams.  my mum is very loved by myself and my family ....  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: my mum
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 01:43:04 PM »
Muriel – The first dream is very positive and tells you that your mother is fine and assures you that everything was okay. But the second dream is a movement away from that, and places your mother back in the kitchen in a wheel chair. It seems that you dreamt that because you needed to love her and take care of her. That is a very real thing for many people, the absence of someone to love and be loved by.

Women especially feel such enormous feelings that it can be very painful. It might be helpful to really feel the emotions you feel in connection with your mother. At least recognise that your mother’ situation is fine, and it is your feelings that need to be dealt with. Sit and talk with your mother and ask her to help you to deal with your feelings of missing her.

Tony

murielngamihi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 08:13:05 AM »
Thank you Tony! I aktually did as u suggested
the day after I emailed you last week as I felt
that going to c mum was the only way that I could find any answers.
I did just that and it did help me to deal with how I felt. I acknowledged that
I missed her which was a great starting point. I no longer feel despair in missing mum
rather I am working through accepting that mum is
on a different plane. Thanku for confirming how I felt,it s
Was right on the mark!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 09:13:07 AM »
Muriel – Thank you for telling me.

I know your contact with your mother will grow.

Tony   :)