Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shimmering skin  (Read 4865 times)

Kimberly2819

• View Profile
Shimmering skin
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:35:45 AM »
Hello, I'm new to the site but I just want to say that I really like the information, topics, and feedback! Ive always had very vivid dreams...I enjoy dreaming and looking into the interpretations, but a recent one has me a little perplexed and I'd like to hear your thoughts on what the meaning may be.
So, I found myself standing in a field with really bright green grass. The sun was bright and I was warm and remember feeling really content, relaxed, and happy... Just really peaceful. I noticed there was a shimmer coming from somewhere around me. I looked down at my arms and saw these little round bumps all over, but only covered by a very thin layer of skin. So thin that even with just a light touch the skin was gone and what came out was either a small diamond or a small silver ball, like a bead. There were so many, and as they fell out, the silver balls all gathered together like magnets on the ground and the diamonds just scattered around them. I was really scared at first but before I work up I remember feeling a sense of relief, like I understood what was happening.
I'm so confused about what this means, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Shimmering skin
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »
Kimberly – Well, I think you have gone far already in the inner world. I say this because you are in a level of dreams that could be called ‘heaven’.

You are not, in this dream anyway, trapped in personal psychological problems but are right into the bright colours of Summerland, the heavenly meadow. Also you are giving off light and you hadn’t realised it – another sign that you are on your way to even more.

Then you are realising the diamonds and silver balls are something you are producing. They are old and precious memories or intuitions from the far past that are ready for you to harvest. The diamonds are a sense of the eternal that is also ready to be harvested. Watch this space.

But to bring it to your everyday awareness – in the dream you already understood what was happening – you could try using - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony