Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Open wound dream  (Read 7699 times)

ticice

• View Profile
Open wound dream
« on: August 11, 2014, 04:44:23 AM »
Hi
I just had this strange dream:
A surgeon covered an open wound on my left leg below the knee and said he needs to check it morning and evening; the wound was about 10 cm long and 3 cm wide no blood. He covered it with a simple white gauze. Someone showed me a remedy in a form of some fruit but not all pieces are good to be used- only fresh ones because there were also rotten parts. Than all of the sudden I was in a vehicle, train or similar trying to lay down on a narrow seat when a friend of mine arrived and wanted to sit on an aisle seat so I told her to go away because of the wound I needed to use the entire seat. I was rude towards her. She finally stood up And went away. I watched her leaving through the corridor....and I was thinking I would never see her again.

I feel sadness and tears just now when thinking about that dream. And tonight I am flying to Singapore

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Open wound dream
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 08:57:39 AM »
Ticice - I have noticed that if someone is right handed, they are usually right footed also. So if that is true of you, if you tried to push something away with your right foot you would use your left leg to support the action - i.e. standing with your weight on the left leg.

Therefore the injury to your left leg probably is saying that your support for your confidence has been shaken. Then the friend leaving - friends are another form of support - again says that your confidence has been badly shaken.

But nothing has been shown as desperate, simply your confidence needs a lift. See - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Victim

I wonder what or who injured you in the first place?

Tony

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 09:44:08 AM »
Well, how to find out...or how important it is, perhaps I could just delete it for good...

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 10:02:03 AM »

Ticice  :)

I like to think that it is important to some part inside you, for otherwise you would not have dreamed about it.

I like to think that "how to find out" is when you set the intention to find out in a helpful way, meaning "I want to uncover the memory I repressed, which is the cause of my sadness and tears, so I can let it go and live a more confident and loving life.

I like to think that it does work for some of us, to just delete it for good, as in set the intention to let go of the whole story which caused the wound, without knowing what happened.
It is what I wanted for myself for a long time, for I thought it was the most practical and most easy approach towards the wounds we all receive in our formative years.
For me it did not work so far, and so I continue to uncover the story and then let it go.

I hope this helps a bit.

Anna

ticice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 04:43:14 PM »
Anna
Yes, This is my intention and decision, and for this the best is to focus on an emotion find it in a body breathing to that part and on and on keeping the mind in that spot....it works for me but there is always an image within this process
Altogether, exercise, and especially running is a remedy for me :) and while running today I realized that a dream in a subject came as a result of yesterday's dancing and breathing to the both hip joints- in the space between two areas forming the exact joint..
Of course that a dream emerged... :-* ...And valuable message too, as Tony explained...
All the best and have a nice day
Ticice

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 05:27:42 PM »

Ticice  :)

I am glad you found a tool/means which works for you.
Have a nice flight.

Anna

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 08:09:35 AM »
Thanks Anna.

Tony

ticice

• View Profile