Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about a sexual encounter with my brother  (Read 4541 times)

cellardoor

• View Profile
Dream about a sexual encounter with my brother
« on: July 08, 2015, 03:10:57 AM »
I haven't seen my brother in about six months (he was living in a different state). He is moving back home tomorrow. I have missed him very much. I had this dream about him during a nap. It was really really disturbing. In my dream he was coming onto me and I half way didn't want him to. He looked uglier to me than in real life in the dream. I just laid there and closed my eyes and tried to not think about it being my brother. I knew it was wrong, but in the dream I remember wanting sex so bad but I just kept thinking "no no this is wrong." He was turning me on a lot by poking me with his member..... but we didn't actually do the deed. Then, I open my eyes and it is someone else's face that was more attractive and I felt a little bit relieved by that. (still know it's my brother though). I woke up really icky feeling. I'm wondering if I had this dream because he is coming back home? I've been having so many weird sex dreams lately. One a few days ago was about my boss. Who is about sixty and like a father to me. These sex dreams are too much.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream about a sexual encounter with my brother
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 09:58:37 AM »
CellarDoor - Please remember that the reason you exist is because a man had sex with a woman - your mother and father. As a youth, sex takes hold of you and in its urgency grows courage in you to move beyond you parents and expose your vulnerable self to a stranger. Love teaches you, if you are brave enough, to leave behind all that was safe in home and family. With persistence beyond believing it stretches you toward caring for a stranger, absorbing their behaviour, satisfying their needs, toward becoming more than I was.

To have sex, to have it away with each other, as common as this may seem, has in it the power to transcend beyond anything else in our small lives. Vast differences in age are leapt over by the drive to sex. Skin colour, political differences, religious intolerance, gender opposition, intellectual variation, age, family, culture, class, distance, time – all melt before sex. Not religion, not philosophy, not police, not war, have done so much to bring people together, to show them how to live and learn from each other, to prove how much they need beyond themselves.

But having read that, please realise that it happened in a dream, and dreams take place in a totally different world than you world you know through your physical senses. In our inner world, the world of our dreams, the morals, the restraints, the law of the land does not apply - you are truly free, except that you took the morals of your waking self and used them as judgments on your dream self.

The huge taboo against sex within a family was because one could become pregnant and the resulting child could sometimes inherit the bad side. But that is the physical world where you can catch diseases from sex, where you might have a deformed child or be imprisoned or degraded by the law of the land. But in dreams we exist in a world created by our own feelings and awareness - a world where you have no body to be hurt or die, no awful diseases, no consequences unless you create them through your beliefs or fears. Sex and its urges are dominating most people and you can't escape its influence, but by understanding it you can free yourself of being lost within it. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/energy-sex-and-dreams/

You said, "I have missed him very much," a sure sign that you love your brother. And there is no harm in loving him physically in the world of dreams, as long as you do not try to live it out in the world of the body. This inner world is created by what you do, think and decide, by what we have been taught and told, and also the crazy images we are fed by other people and the media. Really our inner world is the result of what we have worked on in the theatre of life. This inner world of creativity and imagination are very real and has enormous power. Think of someone whose inner world/feelings/thoughts is dominated and filled with self doubt, a sense of failure, of feelings of being unloved and worthless, and compare it with someone who is not troubled by doubts, but is loving and supportive of others, who can easily express their creative ideas, loves and imagination.

Example: I am seeing how some people live, and more than anything else that has impressed me – something I no longer doubt – is that people live in a mental climate or mental world, which is invisible, intangible and often not recognised. It is equally as imprisoning as living on Devils Island, or living back in the past like a black slave. It is just as real, just as awful as that, even though we can’t see it, even though there is evidence of it all around us. There is evidence in the lives of tens of thousands, of millions of human beings. They are trapped in this world of fears and darkness.

Tony