Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dreaming of deceased partner  (Read 4842 times)

self_hidden

• View Profile
dreaming of deceased partner
« on: February 25, 2013, 05:41:35 AM »
i lost my partner of 9 yrs in December of 2003… i had reoccurring dreams of how he died over a years time before he died... so many strange things happened right after he died it left me wanting to ask him a lot of questions regarding us, his death, strange events that occurred in our house and it was a few years before i was able to get over and accept he was gone... and it has been many years since i had dreams about him... a few months ago i had a dream and he was there… i was sooo excited… then i asked him if he was back, he said no… he spoke, but his lips didn't move... i was a little sad but kept hugging on him… i woke with a sick feeling that i couldn't shake and it lasted the whole day...  then just last night he was in my dream again… we interacted as if we were living a normal life… and when he hugged me i could feel his arms around me... also i when I'm awake i can not see his face or hear his voice in my mind, but when I'm dreaming i swear i can see every detail and hear his voice clearly... what could all this mean?…

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dreaming of deceased partner
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 12:42:21 PM »
Self-Hidden – Some dreams about someone who is dead are working out your difficult feelings about him being missed.

So the first dream you describe is a mixture of him visiting you – you wanting him back as things were and him saying not – thus the sick feeling. The second dream was different. In dreams it is the same as being dead; therefore it was a normal life – of your inner world. A good meeting.

Tony