Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Been having this same dream over and over again...  (Read 4633 times)

alishaheartilly

• View Profile
Been having this same dream over and over again...
« on: February 14, 2014, 11:47:15 PM »
Hello!

I dream a lot, usually about 2-3 dreams a night and I remember them each time vividly. Last night was no different. But even though I dream different things, if there is a house where I'm going in to, there is always a black wolf (sometimes even 2 or 3) that are on the lookout. And the moment I catch sight of them, they are prowling closer. sometimes they walk, sometimes they run. There is enough distance so i can usually run into the house safely.
But some months ago they were so aggressive i had to run inside the door and they would have almost caught up with me. They would be so strong I would see the door rattling.
But not for the past month. The past month they are on the lookout. And its funny actually.. This night I drove home with mum to this house in my dream, and mum was staying in the car. And I told her 'mum come in, the wolves are coming" Since I'm so used to them by now. They would pr awl closer and closer. these last weeks or days, they have been slow, they are taking their time coming over. But i still feel hostility from them.

What really drove me to this forum was when I woke up... I was scared, the wolves scared me. I saw its face and eyes looking at me (like a flash). And in its wake, it left a huge panicky feeling in me. It took me about 5 minutes to calm down. Which is not normal for me. I can dream bloody dreams and even zombee-ish dreams but they never leave me scared when i wake up. well not for 5 minutes at least. What left me scared was just the wolves eyes and face.

Since its been going on for months.. I wonder.. Just what is this/are these black wolf(es) that are always on the lookout for me? I'm calling them black since they are obviously not white. They are dark coloured. But this fear they left me is scaring me.

Thanks!!!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Been having this same dream over and over again...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 11:11:05 AM »
Alishaheartilly – To put it simply dreams are a reflection of whatever you feel, think and fear inside you. But it creates a virtual reality that we call a dream, and in that virtual reality we meet in the form of people, animals, gods and demons everything we carry in our mind and memory. So the fears we put in the form of demons or vampires etc; the highest feelings we have we see as the touch of angels, God or gods. Yet they are all our own creations – the heaven and hell of our own making.

So the wolves you are scared of are your own fears projected onto the screen of your mind as wolves. If you walked up to them confidently with love they would lick you hand and protect you.

As for how you do that, well perhaps you need more information, so see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYXq1Ox4sk - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/#BeingThing

Tony