Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tigers being killed/surreal and graphic.  (Read 4749 times)

Anna

• View Profile
Tigers being killed/surreal and graphic.
« on: February 18, 2014, 02:51:17 AM »
Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me please, I've had terrible graphic nightmares and I am very distraught. I worry about going to sleep incase I have these nightmares again. My last one was last night...
I'm in some kind of warehouse/slaughter house
There are tigers, thousands of them, all lying on the floor. They are not dead but passively lying there.
From above there are dogs, easily 10 times the size of the tigers and they have mechanical arms with human hands attached to them. These mechanical dog creatures float in air (or at least I can never see anything holding them to the ceiling).
They pick up the tiger like a rag doll and push their thumbs into the neck of the tiger and peel back the flesh like a banana skin. The dogs eat this yellow runny jelly that comes from the tiger until blood starts coming out. The mechanical arms place the tiger back on the floor and blood starts coming out of them. The blood is thick and I always see how thick the blood is and it comes out of the tiger like ketchup coming out of a bottle. The tigers look deflated next to the red piles of blood. I never see myself in the nightmare, it's always first person.

I am very saddened and worried about what and why I am dreaming this, if you have any ideas I would be very grateful.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tigers being killed/surreal and graphic.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 02:08:11 PM »
Ann - This is a difficult one to really grasp, but I feel it is about an activity that has caused you to lose your fire, your motivation that usually comes from within. So you feel, with a sort of horror that you are very passive and have lost energy becoming a sort of watcher.

Perhaps you would be wise to have a medical check, especially a blood test. But please think of using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/ - because you need to fight back instead of just watching and allowing the process to go on. Dreams are reflections of your inner condition.

Tony