Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: this dream scared me. does this mean death  (Read 4984 times)

maria5050

• View Profile
this dream scared me. does this mean death
« on: August 24, 2013, 01:26:49 PM »
 ??? :-[
I had a dream last night…. in the dream I was sleeping and I heard a lot of noise out my window, barking, yelling, . in the dream I woke up to go look out the window to see what is the matter. I see a BIG Black dog running back and forth barking loudly, and I cant see who it is that yelling at the dog, I cant even tell if it was a man or womans voice. I want to say I think it was a woman. I also see a female child small and the dog seemingly wanted to attack the child??? as I heard screaming RUN, RUN, GET DOWN GET OFF,….I saw the dog go over to the child and actually from the window seemed like it bit her small hand (Perhaps off) I see blood gushing I think!!! then the dog runs off after something ….. from dogs mouth seems like a ball fell to the ground. I hear crying , screaming.

I actually awaken to hear a ruckus at 2:30 am from neighbors outside my front window having a really loud conversation

what does this mean???????

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: this dream scared me. does this mean death
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 10:37:30 AM »
Maria – Don’t take the dream too seriously. Dreams tend to express things very literally; so if the dream is about losing confidence and ability to stand up for oneself it would be shown as the left leg shot off.

It sounds as if you were picking up feelings from your neighbours, and the anger and emotion was translated into the dog and the child.

Watch your neighbours and imagine a soundproof wall to help you not be disturb by there emotions. But if necessary call the police as they have contacts with social help.

Tony