Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recurring dream of scattered gems and precious stones  (Read 6080 times)

Al3xander

• View Profile
Recurring dream of scattered gems and precious stones
« on: April 09, 2013, 09:18:23 AM »
Here is another dream I have been having on and off and I don't know what it means:

I dream that I find myself in a place in nature either by the sea or in a glen or something like that and there is everywhere gems, shells, coins and precious stones and I am so amazed with their beauty that I try to collect as many as I can. At the same time I wonder how so many and different precious stones can be found in one place. Usually, when I have this dream I also dream of an exotic, unreal bird walking on the ground that doesn't fly away, but also doesn't come to me. Sometimes the bird resembles a peacock, other times it has a scintillating blue colour or it looks like a phoenix.

What could this dream possibly mean?

Thank you!

Alexander

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Recurring dream of scattered gems and precious stones
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 09:19:56 AM »
Alexander – As I said in answering your other dream, you are everything and in some way you have been diminishing yourself.

This dream is about the wonder inside you, your inner world that you are trying to make real. See - http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

If you learn to explore your dream images you will experience the wonder that you are. You could try using some of these techniques - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

In any case, you are more than you presently know of yourself, and your dreams say you are on the way to discover it.

Tony

Al3xander

• View Profile
Re: Recurring dream of scattered gems and precious stones
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 10:26:07 AM »
So true what you say, Tony (about diminishing myself). I will read the article you attached with interest.

I had again a similar dream the other day which I would like to share with you. I will post it here because some of its elements are similar.

I was up on a hill at a coastal area with my aunt and my cousin and we were looking at the view and were waiting for the sun to rise. As the sun rose I noticed to my amazement that it was huge and I could actually see the flames on its surface. The moon was right in front of it. It had a dark red colour and looked tiny in comparison. I was in awe, but at the same time I knew that this was the end. My aunt and cousin also agreed.

We decided to sit in a circle behind a brick wall and pray/meditate till it was all over. On the ground where we decided to sit upon precious stones and gems were scattered all around. As we sat and waited the sea started swelling up and after a while the sea level reached the level of the hill where we were. Suddenly, a humongous wave, a tsunami, rose and splashed on the wall. The wall collapsed and I felt the weight of the bricks falling on my body. I knew I was dying and the last thought I made and tried to pronounce was I love you, but the words could not come out. My body was already dead.

Immediately after that I woke up because I really thought I was dying. I could actually feel the physical sensation of being buried under stones and bricks on my body. It was such a strange dream and so lively at the same time.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:29:05 AM by Al3xander »