Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: waking up twice with a sentence in my head  (Read 5378 times)

annathedreamer

waking up twice with a sentence in my head
« on: April 01, 2014, 08:01:33 AM »
Anna – You have the answer in your dream, “When I look again in a different compartment of the bag, I see my passport and am relieved.” You need to look in a different place, to take on a different view than that of your old beliefs. You need to become virginal – without any preconceived ideas.

I then carry the wrapped up apples, each piece is wrapped up separately, in the area and through the cling film I see a fennel bulb as well.

Hi  :)

Twice before I woke up, I was writing in what looked like the same space as this dream forum provides
( I do not write in any other forum in my waking life ) and twice I woke up with a sentence in my head.

The first sentence was:
"Those who do not know, will see."
I trust it refers to Tony's advice to become virginal (as in to not offer slices of white bread anymore ?); without any preconceived ideas.
Is that what the "empty suitcase in the backyard" dream is about as well?

The second sentence was in German:
"Liebe,
Deine Beschwerden werden verschwinden, weil sie energetisch sind".
Love,
Your disturbances will disappear, because they are energetic.

My partner in my waking life, with whom I communicate in German, has recurring cramps in his upper abdomen; because of that he often drinks fennel tea.

What I offer in the dream, the fennel bulb, is that what I offer to myself (as well?)

Anna

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:11:42 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: waking up twice with a sentence in my head
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 01:44:44 PM »
Anna - You have a very helpful voice in your dreams. I wonder whether you could bring through to waking life.
"Those who do not know, will see." Exactly. Most of us know nothing, and we walk around with all manner of beliefs or even convictions. The best thing as your voice suggests is to know nothing.

The suitcase suggest the emptying of all the attitudes or social disguises - so your virginal self.

The fennel bulb is a mysterious symbol and probably refers to your own core self with its healing properties. But it would be good to try http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson - it could open a wondrous realisation.

Tony

annathedreamer

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 04:33:20 PM »

Tony  :)

I did not know you had the key  ;)

I will practice being a fennel bulb in Italy  :D and bringing the helpful voice through to waking life and
knowing nothing (or traveling without a goal) which is the most difficult exercise for me:

http://dreamhawk.com/i-ching/hexagram-forty-five/

2.Follow the impulse that leads to co-operation without trying to have a clear goal. From its own hidden resources the group will form and act, with understanding of each other. Offer what is in ones heart.

Anna

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 12:40:41 PM »

“By winning I lose. By dying I am reborn.”