Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I have a baby boy...  (Read 4608 times)

dreamer93

• View Profile
I have a baby boy...
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:53:50 PM »
I had a dream that I had a baby boy. I was going to give him a bath in my current bathroom and I had water in the tub, but as I went to put him in i realized that I don't have tha baby tub in there and that I don't have one at all. I felt almost awkward throughout the whole dream feeling like I didnt know how to hold him properly, but at the same time I new that he was perfectly safe and secure in my arms. My grandmother came in and gave me a baby outfit to put him in after his bath and baby food. I turned to see my mom in the door and when I walked towards her I ended up in a grassy backyard with my family and friends all around talking. I was then talking to my mother and picking out parts of the baby food when I realized that it was all grass and dirt and I was throwing away little clumps of it. I realized that I didnt know why I was doing that because babies don't eat that and my grandmother is old so maybe she got confused. The baby was probably about 6 months and he was plump and healthy and so beautiful. Throughout the dream he didnt make a sound, didn't smile laugh or cry, he just looked at me like he was waiting to see what i would do, like he was expecting something. I have no idea what to make of this dream, please help!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I have a baby boy...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 08:53:29 AM »
Dreamer - There is a big influence in your life from your grandmother and mother. The influence comes from the memories and experience we gather unconsciously from being close to someone; the experiences change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with someone and they are what makes you the person you are. Your dreams tend to put all that in the image of the past person when you are dealing with the influences left in you from the relationship. 

So the influence or attitudes you learnt from them is shown in the dream as partly helpful and partly dangerous - the food. So you need to learn new ways of dealing with your wonderful dream baby.

It is innate in women to dream of being creative and giving birth in their dreams. So I believe that such a baby is a very real part of you – though an inner and not always an outer part. This creativity is your potential, and it is a potential that can create a real baby, or in your case a new part or expression of you - the baby.

Example: And then there were the images again of clefts: the earth, female genitals, undersea-ocean crusts opening and something, as yet formless, emerging. This, I suspect, is my creativity in the world.

So do not waste that creativity you have. It can be creative in new ways such as social actions, in caring for others, in creative art work, such as writing or music, or ways beyond counting. Life itself is infinitely creative, look around at all the forms it creates.

The baby is watching you to see what you will do with it - your female creativeness. Take it and love it and explore to see where it will lead you. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony