Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black Snakes  (Read 4845 times)

vivid dream

• View Profile
Black Snakes
« on: April 05, 2013, 02:20:56 AM »
Hello Tony,

please can you tell me if you can what my dream means....

Tonite l was woken from a dream....l dreamt that l was out at a firends house at a party,and when we were all leaving l turned around after hearing screaming to see a tree and ALL the branches were made up of black snakes, and tangled in the centre of this tree was the woman that is currently having an affair with my husband ,(My husband has moved out the family home because of this woman,but does not live with her,she stays in another country) the snakes were biting her all over her body..snakes were rapped and twisted all over this woman and all l could do was stand and watch...then l woke up! .Theses snakes were really ugly and big and the dream felt very real!!. Please can you tell me what this means?  thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black Snakes
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 03:36:15 PM »
Vivid Dream – The black snakes are the deadly feelings that you hide within you. The tree is the energy of your life, and shows how much you would like to do to her what the snakes within you are doing – making her life a misery.

Unfortunately such enormous energy is turned in upon you and unless you can halt it you might have an illness – probably only psychological. It is better to let it out by raging and shouting it all, expressing all that you are holding back on.

I once helped a woman who had massive shoulder tension to release them, and she went into shouting and banging the floor. When she finished she said, “So that’s why I have always hated my sister, I held all that inside of me.” Try
 http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/the-arm-circling-meditation/

Tony