Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Finding your vocation with dreaming  (Read 5431 times)

Vicki

Finding your vocation with dreaming
« on: May 21, 2013, 10:08:10 AM »
I have been trying to find my vocation by incubating the question for my dreams, I got the following
dream:

Question: do I have a vocation?
Dream:

I am at a train station in Germany, I am really impressed with the efficiency of the system.

I am in a room, a kind of massage or relaxing room or some place. A woman with blonde hair says people pay
10 euro per hour to get this training for their children or to get them minded. I reply that it is only for the
elite, yet I am paying this too.

I am in a crowd at a festival, an Indian woman is directly in front of me being kicked.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Finding your vocation with dreaming
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 08:56:01 AM »
Vicki – The first part of the dream is saying that using this technique is an efficient method.

I think the next part is saying that in fact this is not like going in and having to pay for being taught or having a treatment. You are not treated like children who have to be looked after. You need to give something of yourself.

And the thing you must do at this wonderful festival is to stop your inner self from being kicked. That seems to be the first step to releasing your vocation. The thing is that you know your vocation already, but usually we are all so conditioned by our culture and education we fail to see it. Of course with a little effort we can pull back the curtains that hide our own truth. So to start with try using what is said in http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/ and also read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Destiny

Tony

Vicki

Re: Finding your vocation with dreaming
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 09:28:51 AM »
Thank you Tony,

I was really happy to see your reply, thanks for taking the time and sending me on the links.

Vicki.