Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Interpretation PLEASE!!!!  (Read 4710 times)

SerenBean

• View Profile
Interpretation PLEASE!!!!
« on: January 09, 2013, 07:47:00 PM »
I have been a little frustrated and longing for partnership and family. I have been a single mom now for a few years. I recently had a dream about a seal. I gave the seal that was in a man made pool, a little red cup of what appeared to be fruit juice or pop. I was told not to give it to it ,but it grabbed my cup and began to drink, it then went under water and the drink turned into a rainbow blurb… shortly after I had a short dream of three men attempting to rape me, I lost my voice and could not scream. I some how got away and became really aggressive butcher knifes appeared, then I was prepared to protect myself…  ???

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Interpretation PLEASE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 09:06:07 AM »
SerenBean – Your dream is an image of your fun side and a conflict you have about a male partner. The seal represents your inner dream life that can dive into your depths – probably called out and put in the pool by your frustration.

Also you have a rational side of you full perhaps of ideas of things you should not do – the person who told you not to give the seal the drink. Fortunately you didn’t follow that advice, and the result was something beautiful and full of colour.

Then the fear because of past sexual experiences. You haven’t been able to talk these over with a sympathetic listener. But you ought to, because the withheld feelings turn to aggression. Please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony