Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: enactment of a rune dream.  (Read 4534 times)

mikey

• View Profile
enactment of a rune dream.
« on: July 06, 2015, 09:27:31 AM »
hi tony,
i had a dream a few days ago which doesn't really need interpreting,but i thought i would mention it as it gave me an insight into another way in which dreams try to communicate.
the dream,
i see an ancient ruin similar to stonehenge revolving round & round,the objective is to jump through one of the openings at the right time,i hear a voice say ,its about timing.
i then see myself down in a hollow,i become aware of something coming up the road but because of my position i can't see what it is,i am now out of the hollow & can now see what is coming,i say outload,its OK i have dreamed  this before ,i am expecting it.
now i have a book on runes by Ralph blum,
i had one of those aha moments,i remembered a rune that was quoted in visual form in the dream which was all about timing,reading up on it ,it said,
when the timing is right,the outcome is assured,although from the present vantage point ,not predictable,
rely therefore on radical trust,& be ready to make that empty handed leap into the void,
well i have goosebumps,this fits the recent dreams i have posted here on that expanding into the great nothing ness theme.
so i would surmise from the dream ,if what you seek is in accord with what the life process has in store for you,it is assured,although from the present vantage point unpredictable.
the by product of this dream & my understanding of it,have given me a great sense of calm & understanding that despite my lack of faith on occasions,all will be well.
rgds Mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: enactment of a rune dream.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 08:17:37 AM »
Mikey - A truly amazing dream. I think it might have been Jung who called such dreams 'Big Dreams' because they impress us deeply and this dream will be a guide for many years.

Life is unpredictable because it is so creative and always new - so we cannot predict what it has in store for us.

The calm you feel will be the preparation for the 'empty handed jump'.

Tony