Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream interpretation help  (Read 4559 times)

Wishwonkwii

• View Profile
Dream interpretation help
« on: November 03, 2014, 10:52:03 PM »
I had a dream that I was surrounded by beautiful trees. I was admiring them when they all came crashing down around me and turned into logs. I was frightened but I wasn't hurt. There was just enough room for me to get out. Someone came to help me but I wouldn't let them. I managed to get out by myself. I remember looking up at more trees thinking they are beautiful and I wasn't afraid it was going to happen again. Very strange!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream interpretation help
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 10:19:23 AM »
Wishwonkwii - I found it strange too, so I imagined dreaming it myself and this is what I felt in doing so.

The beauty of the trees was an appreciation and contact with the forces of nature - that you have probably felt often. That they came crashing down wasn’t what you expected yet it was a part of the natural cycle that trees die and crash down, and that death of them floored you for a while. But in fact it gave you much fuel for thought and inspiration so you recovered quickly seeing beauty again.   

In nature trees often blow down and in doing so they leave space for new growth because of the light. Also death is a giving of the body as fertiliser for the seeds that were left to grow.

Tony