Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Laboratory nightmare  (Read 5222 times)

iteachpeace

• View Profile
Laboratory nightmare
« on: May 03, 2013, 10:09:00 AM »
I dreamt I was in a laboratory.  I didn't wok there but I was an investigator of some sort.  My work partner and I had some contact with a scientist who had a monkey like creature who was dangerous... deadly, but had been killed, presumably by some of our associates.  We went to an examination room with the scientist.  I don't remember the conversation, but had an odd feeling, and my partner and I left. 

Later that night, we saw the same scientist carrying the dead monkey-thing down a hallway.  I had another very uneasy feeling and out of the corner of my eye I saw the monkeys tail curl.  My partner and I began walking down an opposite hall, then he sort of vanished and I found a child who I encouraged to run with me out of the laboratory.  I felt that we were being chased.  There were several pieces of furniture in our path, but we safely got out of the building and locked ourselves in a minivan. 

My partner was in the driver's seat and there was another man in the backseat beside me.  I was cradling the child in my lap.  It was pitch black outside.  There was no moonlight or stars.  I locked all the doors.  Though we didn't speak, there seemed to be tacit agreement among the three adults that the monkey thing was coming after us and had destructive power of some sort that was global in scope.  We also seemed to know that the scientist had been murdered by this monkey.  The man next to me seemed trustworthy, but then I started to suspect that he was a monkey-creature also.  I comforted the child and got her to close her eyes and sleep.  I felt like the monkey was around us...  I was pretty sure that the man beside me was also a monkey creature, but I didn't get the sense that he was the evil one, though I had no real way of knowing his purpose.  I decided it was best to act like I didn't know anything about him. 

At this point I started to wake up, but I wanted to go back and face this fear.  In the dream I fell asleep and when I woke up it was dawn but before sunrise.  The sky was lightening. I looked around.  My partner was asleep in the front seat, the child was still safe in my lap and sleeping.  The man was gone.  I never saw him again, but I seemed to know that he had gone into the night and lifted the sky to make room for the sun to rise and this somehow put an end to the bad monkey.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Laboratory nightmare
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 12:12:50 PM »
I Teach Peace – You start off in test situation, place you can experiment in. Dreams are a safe place to try such experiments.

But then you become aware of a scientist who in some way has become infected with the dangerous and being ruled by impulse or impulsive difficult to control urges.

So I wonder whether you have been influence by negative scientific views that see us as little more than experimental monkeys without any spiritual self?

The ‘dead’ monkey was far from dead – something still active unconsciously?

You try to run away, but its influence is global, so you care for the child you and act with quietness not thinking about the danger.

In some way that led to the power working in your unconscious – the night – and lifting the feelings nearer consciousness. Consciousness transforms.

Only you can say what it was that was transformed and healed.

Tony