Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: my chef, my colleague and my roommates  (Read 4513 times)

annathedreamer

my chef, my colleague and my roommates
« on: March 12, 2014, 08:00:20 AM »

Tony  :)

In my waking life I work from home as an autonomic call center agent and so I trust that this dream is merely about my inner work.

My boss, an old man, tells me he likes me to do different work, he does not tell me what kind of work. Before he wants me to listen to what my colleague has to say to me.
A woman stands up and starts to give a very long lecture about my "verbal utterances" when I started to work there.
At some point I interrupt her and tell her that I got the message and I think that it does not need to be so long to correct me. I explain that Dutch people prefer to tell the truth in a more direct way.

Then I go home - to a home I do not know - and I tell my roommates about my worries. That I do not know
whether the "different work" will be given me as a reward or as a punishment, because my colleagues do not want to work with me anymore.
When I have expressed it all, I thank them for lending me an ear, and then I correct myself because they have lent me six ears.

Anna

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:25:56 PM by annathedreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: my chef, my colleague and my roommates
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 09:39:15 AM »
Anna - The old man is probably a reference to your voice of God. The reference to the colleague is another long winded voice that is not the voice of the highest in you, and needs to be gently overlooked.

The other colleagues do not want to work with you anymore, probably because there is a shift from the outer work needed to earn a living in the way of the world, and the inner work that will also provide you with the means to live.

You are a good woman Anna, and already much has been promised you, so watch out for it emerging in some way - watch with patience.

Tony

annathedreamer

Re: my chef, my colleague and my roommates
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 04:37:43 PM »

Tony  :)

Thank you for looking into this dream.

Perhaps the future will bring a shift in the outer work, and perhaps it will not. I rather learn now not to
strive for anything.

Anna

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 07:34:33 PM by annathedreamer »