Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Left a Friend behind Dream  (Read 4705 times)

ame_dream

• View Profile
Left a Friend behind Dream
« on: July 22, 2014, 02:42:47 PM »
I don't usually remember my dreams very well, so I always feel like my dreams must mean something if I do remember them.

From what I remember my friend and I were coming out of a house to go for a walk. We then see a guy on a bike and another guy run up to him and in my mind I feel like this guy is going to attack the guy on the bike. Then the two people see my friend and I and we run away and they begin chasing us.

I am a little ahead of my friend and we are coming towards the end of the neighborhood and I yell to my friend "Which way?" and he says, "Go towards the city!" So we make a left turn and we are climbing over a bridge and there is snow for a little while and then we are climbing across a hill.

Then I end up getting far ahead of my friend and I don't know where he is anymore. I see a diner in front of me and I go in and I take a seat at the bar and I order food. Then I ask the Waitress if I can use the phone. And I call 911, because I haven't forgotten that I've left my friend behind. 911 answers and asks me where I am. I have no idea where I am. So I turn to the waitress again and I ask her where we are. She answers me, but I can't hear her. So I ask her again, and I still can't hear her. And then I wake up.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated! :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Left a Friend behind Dream
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 08:24:07 AM »
Ame-Dream - Please read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing as it will make sense of what I will say about your dream.

You left a safe attitude and go into a new area of experience. Remember that the people and scenes are all expressions of your inner world. So in meeting something that you feel is threatening you run away. So what is it you are not facing in yourself or life - for nothing in dreams can actually harm you.

Taking a left turn often represents a difficulty you will face. And you have a feeling of coldness emotionally, but feel safety when you eat. Do you eat as a comfort?

Then you feel it is time to ask for help from the guiding deciding principle in you - which wasn’t too helpful anyway. But then you are at a loss as to where you are in life, and that is a difficult place to be. You are unable to hear/know the information you hold within you. I think it may have started when you run away from a threat, and if you imagine facing it you may claim your clarity again. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony

ame_dream

• View Profile
Re: Left a Friend behind Dream
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 04:48:46 AM »
Thanks for the reply, Tony!

I did recently quit my job and am switching careers ... which is causing me to feel a little lost. I do feel like i may eat for comfort too. Very interesting...