Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Accidentally Shooting My Son  (Read 4333 times)

mommaX3

• View Profile
Accidentally Shooting My Son
« on: April 27, 2014, 12:31:40 PM »
I had a dream that I accidently shot my son in the head, but he didn't die. Here is my dream.

My husband and I were outside a building, and we noticed some guy taking a girls laptop. The girl also noticed and hot upset and asked him what he was doing. At first he said that he was just moving it, but after a few moments of arguing he admitted that he was trying to steal it. So they just stare at each other for a moment, and I see my husband (who is standing next to me) reach into his pocket, and I knew he was putting his hand on his gun. Then that's when the chaos starts. People are coming out of no where and people are shooting at each other. And we are trying to stop the guy and his friends from getting away into these holes in the ground. My husband hands me a gun that was on the ground, so I look through the scope and see the person in  going to shoot. A woman, who is grinning evilly at me. I pull the trigger, but right at that moment I see someone put there head in the way. I thought it was a little girl at first, so I walk over there and realize that it was my two year old son. I fall on my knees and start screaming, and my son looks at me, the whites in his eyes have turned red, and he looks so scared and has that look of why on his face. I grab him and pull him close... And I'm thinking that he died, but then he starts screaming so I quickly take him to a hospital, and they tell me they can help, but they take him away and make me fill out paperwork, that's when I woke up.

I would really love some interpretation. I woke up crying and shaking. Thank you. :'(

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Accidentally Shooting My Son
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:06:33 AM »
Momma - Look, this all takes place inside you in the dream world we inhabit when we sleep. And in this inner world you cannot be hurt. You cannot drown, you can’t die in a dream, no tiger or other animal can harm you. Of course you can feel feelings of dying, or being hurt, or drowning, but they are all images you create because you feel afraid and you haven’t faced up to your fears. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing

In your dream your husband is simply a representation of what you feel or think about him. So he probably indicates your active self and feelings. When we think of someone we can never say our thoughts are them - just our feelings and opinion of them. The same with dreams except that we create a fantastic virtual reality world that we totally lose ourselves in. So reaching for the gun means you have a tendency to shoot first and ask questions later. You get angry and want to hit back.

But the problem with that, is that such feelings can be passed on to your son, and he could get hurt by living in that way or in that atmosphere. America has the biggest murder rate in the world.

Tony