Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: blood dream/ religion??  (Read 4328 times)

dreamer85

• View Profile
blood dream/ religion??
« on: February 09, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »
I had a crazy dream last nite that would love some thoughts, comments or interpretation.  I don't remember everything that happened up to the part i remember the most but for the most part I was at a college campus or some type of camp and felt really out of place. I felt like I didn't belong there. Everything was awkward, I was always late to class or meetings, felt like every one was talking about me,  etc.  So it comes to the last day of this weird institution I'm in at there's all this buzz about something happening to one student that didn't follow the rules of the school. Instantly I knew that person was going to be me and was reassured of that when everybody was picking up their luggage and mine was lost of course. So I walk outside to a group of people and they look at me and tell me I'm bleeding. I look at my back and indeed there are streams of blood coming off of my back shoulders. Then I go to the mirror and blood is streaming out of my mouth and all over my face and a over my body. Like I'm drenched in red blood coming out all over my body. Creepy I know. Then here's when the religious part comes in. I also had a crown of thorns on my head when I looked in the mirror like jesus christ wore when he was crucified. So it was like I was being crucified like jesus christ. Really weird dream that I can't stop thinking about. Any ideas or suggestions on what it can mean? Does it mea. I should become more religious or something??

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: blood dream/ religion??
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 09:53:00 AM »
Dreamer85 - Religion is not really something you put on like new clothes, it is something that comes from within you. I know religion has become something you join or belong to, but what is happening to you is growing from within you and you do not need to do anything about it but continue to live your life with an open heart and mind.

The great truths of religion are all about us - our birth, growth and the major things we meet in life. For instance birth - Christmas - is actually a celebration of the miracle of our birth. As it clearly says in the Bible, "God created man in his own image. In God`s image he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them."

In the image of God means we were all born holy and wonderful, with infinite potential, only our body and education often stands in the way of realising this.

But all the other stages of our growth are shown in the great festivals. So you are going through a major period of spiritual growth shown in your dream. You have not tried to be like other people and that has often made you feel like an odd one who could not fit in. But that is exactly right, for we are not something made by a machine - except if we all try to dress and act the same as everyone else - we are all UNIQUE. Look around you - every leaf on a tree has a unique shape. We all have different bodies and fingerprints - Life/God is a wonderfully creative act.

That brings you to crucifixion. So you have suffered the taunts of others, now you are singled out to take the next step. It will take time but it leads you to see not the external God, but to the realisation of the divine within you.

Don't struggle with this, it is a process of growth. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/meetings-with-the-christ/

Tony