Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: would someone please clarify  (Read 5072 times)

tracy

• View Profile
would someone please clarify
« on: May 05, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »
 :-\
Hi guys im new to this but things in my life are in a state of flux at the moment so I was wondering if anyone could help me unpick this.
Last night I dreamt I moved house but I hadnt told my neighbours I was moving.i was aware the new house was on the estate I grew up on. I  was also aware that I hadnt fully unpacked yet.  The only rooms I remember are the hall, the living room the front door and the drive. I do remember children leaving and keep having to follow them out with last minute information about bus routes etc. Most significantly I remember when I finally returned to the house a plain looking parcel was waiting in the hall near the front door.  Initially I feared it may be for one of the kids but it had no name on it so I opened it to investigate further the box was much bigger inside there was no way the stuff inside should fit in the box...it was all stuff that I would like but only I knew I would like...leatherbound journals...nice pens...glass beads...arty stuff..old airmail letters..then I found a photo of me thats the kids have never seen of when I was much younger and I was aware that the letters were addressed to me and the stuff was all mine from years and years and years ago and I was almost overwhelmed with happiness...then I woke up...any one out there can help me with understanding this I eould be very grateful ;-)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: would someone please clarify
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 08:40:29 AM »
Tracy - The moving house is a sign of what you mentioned - your life is in flux. It suggests however that you are becoming quite a different person than you were awhile ago. You hadn’t even realised it yourself - told the person you were close to - you!

The strange thing is that your change is one that is re-evaluation of your past - the state you grew up in. But a re-evaluation is not a change to how you were but a new appreciation.

You are still very much a mother in your dream, caring for their needs. Then the parcel is the real eye opener. The parcel is you on the inside, a revelation of your inner life/world, the looking at all the wonderful things you have experienced/collected in your life. Many people feel that they are just ordinary and not important, but it is the ordinary moments of our life when we collect so much and you realise that you are much bigger inside you than you judged yourself to be from outer impressions. It is these ordinary moments lived with a good heart that the bricks and mortar for the heavenly house, the house of happiness.

Yes, you woke up to yourself, the wonderful person that you are.

I reach out to you and shake your hand.

Tony