Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cloud dream  (Read 4867 times)

silverlight.33

• View Profile
Cloud dream
« on: September 04, 2012, 04:43:03 AM »
A few nights ago I had a dream that left a strong impression on me and I would really like to know what it means. All feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks! Now here's my dream.

I was dreaming that I was walking around a small culdesac early in the morning. I came up to a group of old women dressed in black huddled around a pentagram chanting something. I was terrified of them. For some reason I thought they were witches so I turned to run away. That is when they saw me and they started chasing after me. I started running but I wasn't fast enough. They were right behind me. Than right before they were about to grab me I shot up into the air. Shortly after I was flying. It felt so freeing. Than for some reason I started trying to find god. I was shouting out for him and calling his name.  As I was calling out to him I saw a giant face in the clouds. It felt really powerfull. It was a perfect face and I thought my call had been answered. I thought I was seeing god before my eyes!  Than I woke up. In the morning after I woke up I got on MSN.com and on the front page there was a video that a guy toke early in the morning and in the video he was recording a face in the clouds! It was the exact same face that I saw in my dream! I thought that was such a weird coincidence!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Cloud dream
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 11:02:10 AM »
SilverLight – You were wandering around in a cul-de-sac, saying that it was a direction that led nowhere. But what you did find in your inner search was terror – probably because you carry with you ideas and images from past ages. That fear led you to escape, and in dreams flying is one of the ways we escape from anything threatening.

From fear you turn to the search for God, and you see an image of a perfect face. Considering that dreams are a mirror of our inner self, you see an image of your conception of God.

But then the coincidental experience is in fact an example of ‘God’s’ action in our lives. Always without anything obvious, but nevertheless meaning something to you.

In the New Testament it says “Turn the stone and I am there.” Meaning that there is no need to search for God because the divine is in everything.

Tony
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:04:23 AM by Tony Crisp »