Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream of spinning top  (Read 5568 times)

mesh

• View Profile
dream of spinning top
« on: June 11, 2013, 04:15:37 AM »
Hi Tony thank you so much for interpreting my dreams!

This is my mini dream there is a spinning top revolving around a male image. Also it had a peak the same as a spinning top almost pointing to his head. what I felt was wonder as I realized it was a rainbow representing all the colours.

Would love to here your thoughts.
 :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dream of spinning top
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 08:21:52 AM »
Mesh – I think it is an experience of your life energy gaining strength. The colours also show how the flow of energy in you lifts your mood – thus the feeling of wonder. So please explore and expand the experience.

Here is one of my own in a similar way.

I am in a landscape and notice that everything is brown; the whole world is brown and lifeless. There is also a feeling of solemnity or dullness. I have enough lucidity to wonder why the world of my dream is so brown and dull. As I ask this I become more aware of what feeling the brownness expresses. It is seriousness - with no room for humour or fun. The feeling deepens, real enough and clear enough to look at and understand. I see it is my father’s attitude to life that I have unconsciously inherited. I realise how anxious he always felt about life, and how I took this in. That is how I became a ‘brown’ person. I see too that I do not need to be either brown or serious anymore.

Then the landscape changes. There are trees, plants and animals in brilliant colour. I wonder what this means, and the landscape begins to spin until the colours blend and shimmer. Suddenly my body seems to open to them, as if they are spinning inside of me, and with a most glorious feeling, a sensation of vibrating energy pours up my trunk to my head. With this comes realisation. I see how stupid I have been in my brown, anxious existence, how much life I have held back. The animals and plants are the different forces in my being that blend into energy and awareness. I feel I am capable of doing almost anything, like loving, writing a song, painting, telepathy, or speaking with the dead. This sparkling vibrating energy is life itself and can, if I learn to work with it, grow into any ability or direction I choose. I wake with a wonderful sense of my possibilities.

Tony