Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: im so worried and confused  (Read 7195 times)

slick

• View Profile
im so worried and confused
« on: October 06, 2011, 11:41:25 PM »
i had 5 dreams
1st dream:> "my cousin and i are having a conversation about a baby product because she wants to know where to buy it and i told her the place but then she said oh its too far and its also gettin dark now so i told her  we could still go and then her mom interrupted and said no guys because its far..and then it continue where i saw our old blue truck that has been smashed so bad and it was driven by my husband and my aunt told me so look what happen now where's your husband what happen to him now?so i look inside the truck i didnt see my husband there..<

2nd dream:> "my friend and i where trying to get in to my husband's computer but then we cant get since we need a password we tried everything but still we cant get in so i tried to check on the album that has a color of sepia and tried to scan the page and while scaning there's a page that a picture of my husband kneeling down and facing with a guy who's holding a tool that looks like an axe trying to put it in the top of my husband's head..<

3rd dream:> me and my husband with some people in the car and we have a white card..i dont remeber the rest of my dream

4th dream:> people were shooting guns all i could think about in my dream was my husband...< i dont remember the rest of it

5th dream:>in my dream i saw a guy wearing a red and white shirt and holding a bouquet of pink flowers and theres another guy who took the bouquet away from him and so he tried to chase the guy who took the bouquet but then the guy who took the bouquet shot him on his right side and he died...i went all over the places to ask people if dreams come true and some said no and some said yes...i went to my auntie's house and give a purple medication to my great uncle..and my husband and i are having a conversation and he told me that he has a feeling that he cant stay here longer i felt sad..and i saw my husband took his black bike and brought a water and umbrella with him...

i dont know what this dreams mean...i hope you guys could help me with it..im so worried...
by the way the blue truck was already sold 3 months ago before i dreamnt about it..We just have a baby...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: im so worried and confused
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 11:44:08 AM »
Slick – I do not see any signs of your husband dying – even with the man with an axe to his head. But what is obvious to me is that you are anxious that your husband will either leave your or die. All your dreams are about FEELINGS you have and they are not facts. But of course feelings are often difficult things to deal with and so need attention.

I have seen it happen several times that women have a great fear their husband will leave them after the birth of their baby. Also it is obvious to the man, but needs to be obvious to you, that prior to your baby’s birth your husband was the centre of your love and attention. But after that your attention is focussed on your baby – and of course the baby’s welfare, so the husband is needed as a presence. So from a man’s point of view he has almost totally lost his wife, and it is big adjustment. So take time to give your husband attention and some love, and do not spend it all on the baby.

There is also a suggestion in your dream that your husband has difficult with work.

Tony

slick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 09:40:34 PM »
thank you so much Tony for helping me out with my dreams..your such an amazing person...

i had 1 dream, i dreamt this last year..in my dream my husband and I went for a vacation in philippines and we went to a beach at the beach his co-workers and friends where there too. My husband wearing his jacket for worked, his friends and co workers went for ride a small boat and after few days his friends and co-workers came back but my husband didnt..and i was outside the little house in the beach waiting for him and felt sad and then i saw his working jacket floating in the water near the shore line...i woke up and felt worried..

will help with this one? i would like to know what this means
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:38:12 AM by slick »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »
Slick - I have to be very certain in dreams like yours, and usually I base what I say on experience. After struggling with the meaning of your dream I was strengthened in my view by the following.

Many middle aged women dream of ‘losing’ their husband while out with him, perhaps shopping, or walking in a town somewhere. Sometimes the dream portrays him actually killed. The dreamer often wonders if her dream was a premonition. It is more likely a form of practising the loss, so it does not come as such a shock. The greatest shocks occur when we have never even considered the event - such as a young child losing it’s mother - an event it has never practised, not even in fantasy, so has no inbuilt shock absorbers. As most of us know, men tend to die before women, and this information is in the mind of middle aged married women.

My husband and I go out somewhere together, mostly in a town or built up area. After a while I lose him, and even though we arrange to meet at a certain place, he's never there when I arrive. I'm looking everywhere and desperately asking passers by if they have seen him.  The sense of loss and panic is awful and people keep saying "Yes, he is over there, or went that way." I never find him.  

Eventually we all die so dreaming of losing your husband is a way of preparing for and practising when we actually lose them.

Tony

« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 01:45:54 PM by Tony Crisp »

slick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 04:47:17 PM »
i forgot to tell u about the continuation of that dream because when i went back to sleep, the dream continued and my husband came with some of his co-workers and he was so exhausted...what does it mean?
is it normal for married people to dream those type of dreams? i only dreamt about once?
..even women like my age im 26?.. my parents where still alive...

when i was young i dreamt that my parents died or i lose them i could never find them and i always get up scared..so those dreams are like practice?will they usually come true or some may not? because it really scares me...

and what are the reasons why i dream those type of dreams?..is it because i think about it all the time..like last year i was so negative thinker, like i think some stupid stuff such as what if my husband would leave me or sometimes when he goes out without me i would think what if something would happen and what would happen to me and i would be stress..that thought would always come to my mind everyday..is that the reason why i had bad dreams like those?
because this time i dont have bad dreams anymore since i stop thinking negative thoughts... i notice that everytime i think about it somehow when i sleep at night i would dream about it...
Tony im confused is it because of im thinking about it during day time..is that the reason i dreamt about it?

why does married people experience dreams like that? even when you dream it once? does is still means practicing...does all dreams have a meaning or some are just continuation from the concious mind then the subconcious made a play of it in the dream?

thank you for your time
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:29:10 PM by slick »

slick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »
im confused because the recent dreams that i had this past few months u had interpreted that my husband is goin to be ok and that theres nothing that i should be worried about.....
now  the dream that i had last2x year and that u just now interpreted i just didnt quite get it...and im so worried...
is it possible for me to dream like that because im always anxious all the time about losing him?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:51:36 PM by slick »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 10:21:04 AM »
Slick -I am so sorry I worried you for nothing.

Dream are like a massive and living mirrors which reflects exactly what we are worried about and feeling. So your dreams were a continuation of you worries about losing people you love or depend upon, and reflected that in your dreams. I tend to like to explain the background to the dreams, so gave you the second take on what I thought. The woman in the dream I quoted did not experience her husband dying suddenly.

So rest assured you have a long time together.

Tony