Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Locked out!  (Read 4859 times)

Daydreamer

• View Profile
Locked out!
« on: May 02, 2013, 10:04:04 PM »
Last night I dreamt I got the bus home to a block of apartments (unknown).  I went up to the door which had a very confusing locking system, the door itself was like a safe with multiple buttons etc.  I took out my key and went to put it in the keyhole and on doing so a very loud alarm started to ring.. it was piercing loud.  I had to phone my partner and ask him to come home and open the door.  Interesting my dream used someone completely different other than my real partner, it used a friend I have on Facebook!   Anyway to cut a long story short, today I left my house to go grocery shopping and just as the hall door closed behind me I realised I had left the key inside and locked myself out... could this have been precognitive? was the alarm in my dream warning me I was going to do this in reality?  I found the whole thing very amusing.   :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Locked out!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 10:53:51 AM »
DayDreamer – The key left inside is interesting. And that you needed someone other than your partner to open it up for you. The key can link with sexuality as in the following example.

I went to an office in Tottenham Court Road. Then I woke up in bed in the office. A woman was in bed on my left. I was about to get up, and she said for me to touch her breast before I got out of bed. I did so and drew near to her, but thought it would all end in sexual intercourse, and I didn’t want this to happen. Next thing, I was in Woburn Walk, trying to unlock the front door, but I did not have the right key. In fact the keys were for a different house entirely. I was in a dazed condition and someone else opened the door for me.

He had the keys for a different house entirely. Maybe it is a hint?

If you have shut the doors for someone to get into you it might be worth exploring a way through. Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

I think it is not a premonition so much a mirror of you inner life situation and where you are taking it unconsciously.

Imagination is a wonderful tool.

Tony