Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Am igling nuts??? plz. omment !!  (Read 4818 times)

MrsStephanieAnkner

• View Profile
Am igling nuts??? plz. omment !!
« on: June 30, 2011, 07:18:25 AM »
Fire (the word) choking & coughing in dream & 2 minutes after awakening. I didn't see anything on fire but the word told to me in my head. I was not afraid or upset, so I am assuming it wasn't anything bad or anyone place etc on fire. I was choking n coughing a lot in sleep n then awoke to coughing for like 2 minutes. It was all dark, didn't no where I was or why I'm being told fire ...it wasn't a voice telling me the either, just somehow fire came to my head , the word!!! Which probably explains why I actually DIDN'T see anything on fire... but what could this mean FIRE or why am I dreaming words in my dreams ?? Since may ending I have had 4 WORDED dreams come to me..... its not a voice telling me its my mind talking to me thing me FIRE..... any idea why word dreams or anything in fire???  :......:.................iN A SEPARATE DREAM (DIFF DAY)  I had a dream of someone saying PINK, P.I.N.K (SPELLED OUT) TELL THEM PINK, P.I.N.K .... WHAT'S THIS RELATED TOO? Since April 30th 2011 since my neice died my dreams are weird , with dreaming of words. Ahh also since April 30 I pray to my neice asking her for answers why her accident happened ( she was  passenger) .. I had someone scream at me in my mind SUICIDE. It aS a dark room with no vision of anything. WhY does the word suicide mean & why is someone screaming it at me , it scared me bad, I woke and drank a coffee at 430am... its weird bc I asked my neice for signs and then end of may I have that scream at me... I don't think they connected but Idk nothing lol... any suggestions ..Thx STEPHANIE

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Am igling nuts??? plz. omment !!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 10:34:45 AM »
Stephanie – I think the word fire is to wake you up that something urgent needs attention. The fact you cannot see any signs of fire shows that it isn’t a fire that needs looking at.

Considering that you prayed for answers about your niece’s death I feel it that that is calling you. I take it the death was sudden and unexpected. Such deaths often leave the person in a situation that they do not know what has happened to them. Your niece if she is in that situation would be really shouting at you because she can see you and yet nobody can hear her, so she shouts.

Please sit quietly and explain the situation to her. Although you cannot hear her except in your dreams, she can hear you as soon as you think about her. Tell her she is dead, and to calm down because her state of mind creates an awful environment and surroundings for her. Tell her to accept that she is dead and think of someone she knows and possibly loves who is already dead. They will then be able to get through the wall of panic she has built and will guide her in what to do and where to go next. Impress on her to go toward any light she can see.

Tony