Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

What do this dream really mean?

Maybe I have a job in store for me.
0 (0%)
Maybe goodnews is just around the corner.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Dream That Am Working And Have Two Jobs At The Same Time  (Read 5194 times)

Latevia77

• View Profile
Dream That Am Working And Have Two Jobs At The Same Time
« on: May 28, 2012, 01:25:51 PM »
I am currently unemployed in my waking life and looking for employment. Last night, I dreamed that I was working and had a job. It kind of strange and unusual. I dreamed that I was working at my former job and also new job all at the same time. In my dream I was still working at the daycare (Granny's Little Angels) around kids and teaching and in other parts of the dream look like I was working at McDonald's. And it seems as if the daycare was in three or four different buildings. Children that go to the daycare was there, my former supervisor and boss was there, at some point I saw children that I grew up with and went to school during my childhood was there, my mom was there, and my current guy friend was there in my dream. Throughout this whole dream, I was taking care of the children and teaching them and I was also sweeping the day care and at McDonald's all at the same time. I swept most of the trash throughout the daycare and McDonald's and decided to go in the restroom to sweep up all of trash their. People was going in and out of the restroom to use it. When I was done, I swept the trash in the hallway and was getting ready to sweep it up into the dustpan. I was only gone from the restroom for a couple of seconds and when I went back in the floor was full of paper and trash all over again. I had to sweep again. Then, my current guy friend came in the restroom to relieve me and he finished sweeping for me. As I was leaving the restroom, one of the former children that I took care of and taught at my former daycare job came in the restroom to use it. I told him to make sure to use the restroom and wash his hands and not to throw any paper on the floor. I told my current guy friend to watch him. Then, I woke up from the dream.
 ???

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream That Am Working And Have Two Jobs At The Same Time
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »
Latevia – It seems the theme of your dream was that of clearing out a lot of rubbish left from your previous employment. Such rubbish can be thoughts about work, old opinions or hopes that did not come about, or even your own used up emotions that are left hanging about.

Because such ‘rubbish’ in dreams is an expression of your own energy, it should be used in some way – perhaps by burning it which releases it from its old form.

Your current guy friend is your experience gathered from that relationship, something in you that can do what you wish. So it would be a good idea to imagine gathering all the rubbish and burning it, and this might release you to find a new job.

Tony