Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream od walking down a long path  (Read 6773 times)

mimiglover

• View Profile
Dream od walking down a long path
« on: November 02, 2010, 10:11:12 AM »
I dreamt that myself and a friend were walking down a long winding path in the countryside. We had a dog with us and sometimes she would be able to jump over cracks and gaps in the path better then me. It was very strange. I am going through a marriage breakdown at the mo and feeling really isolated,,maybe that explains the dream?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream od walking down a long path
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 01:24:32 PM »
MimiGlover – The long winding path in the countryside doesn’t sound like an awful place to be. Having been on this path a number of times myself, I can look back and see it all ends okay.

But the dog is very important, and you should listen to it and follow. It is your instincts and intuition, so sit with it and listen – and of course walk with it. And it is important not to take such breakups too personally. Marriage and divorce are both natural events in a full life. But it is also important to keep a loving feeling going.

And who is the friend you are walking with? That sounds a great support and maybe more than that.

Tony

mimiglover

• View Profile
Re: Dream od walking down a long path
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:32:37 PM »
Thanks for replying! The friend in my dream is lisa and she and I have been friends for about four years. It was strange, as in this dream we had to jump over things and it would of been quicker for me to have walked in a straight line and ignored the dirt track winding path, but I had to follow the route with the dog!! Thanks so much

marie