Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Digging..  (Read 5714 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
Digging..
« on: November 10, 2012, 09:08:58 PM »
When I woke up today in the morning I had more dreams, but I remember only this:  "In the dream I had have accepted to work on a digging a canalization (sewerage) - it was hard work and nobody wanted to do it, but I have accepted..and I have dream myself like I am digging on the street, I was tired but happy. Everybody was talking to me - why you are doing that..it is very hard it's not for you. But I didn't listen to anyone "

In a real life I work very hard, sometimes I stay after-work 2 or 3 hours more like today and I really feel tired with this job. Maybe I should change the job..Maybe this dream telling me to quit the job or there is something else..? What do you think?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Digging..
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 01:07:21 PM »
Anchy – Your dream doesn’t say anything about changing your job. In fact it says you are happy working so hard. But you are digging a sewer, which suggests you are developing new way of getting rid of rubbish from you and your system.

It is only other people who do not understand what you are doing – a cleaning job.

Tony

Anchy

• View Profile
Re: Digging..
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 03:35:17 PM »
Thank you Tony,

Yes, I am satisfied with my job. Actually my real job doesn't have anything with cleaning, but you are right other people don't understood me because I work like saleswoman in a store, in spite of my faculty that I have finished. You helped me with the interpretation.. it is it. Thanks.

Rgrd,

Anchy