Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Dream About My GF and My Father Having Sex  (Read 8289 times)

Hiroyuk1

• View Profile
My Dream About My GF and My Father Having Sex
« on: November 06, 2012, 11:10:19 AM »
 :( >:( :'( Last month I dreamed of my long time girlfriend and my own father having sex under our old wooden couch in our living area and I caught them with my very eyes when I entered our house from the back gate. They saw me watching them and they seemed to be ignoring me and continued having sex. After a few seconds, I could not remember what happened next and what I remembered was that I was already awake. In addition, there was this history when my father invited my girlfriend to go w/him last 2007 to a university to inquire because he was planning to educate her w/his own allowance. He told her not to tell me about that thing and her mistake was that she agreed w/my father and she did not tell me. The reason that pushed her to agree w/my father was that she caught me cheating by asking her best-friend's shirt and underwear color through a cellphone and my father watched us fighting w/each other. A few days after they went to a somewhere university, my girlfriend confessed to me about what happened and my only suspicion in my mind became a sad reality. Now, me and my girlfriend's relationship is on the rocks because I keep being doubtful if they already have a mutual understanding or what specially when I dreamed about them having sex. Does my dream mean they are already having a secret affair? What does my dream mean? Please help me. I'm so depressed. I can't accept it if my suspicion's true.  :( >:( :'(

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: My Dream About My GF and My Father Having Sex
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 04:15:19 PM »
Hello Hiroyuk1,
I will try to be succinct and at the same time gently broach the subject  matter of your dream.

The information that you shared regarding waking life "stuff" that has occurred between your father and your lady, and the dream that you were presented with, shows in a very direct way, that you distrust your father, and, or, girlfriend...depending on your perception, (in your dream) of her willingness to engage with your father, in the dream. 

The part of you that is your mentor and friend (the unconscious mind) brings these emotions to the forefront in your dream for a reason. Plain and simple, you harbor distrust toward one or both of them. In addition, I see this dream as a wake up call that your emotions regarding distrust need resolution. The emotional kettle is on the boil and it is time to work on this issue of distrust before it boils over (so to speak). 

regards,
sailrmc

Hiroyuk1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
So does it mean that they have relationship or something else? I want to know the best possibility or meaning of my dream. Since my father did that thing, my trust on him vanished like a bubble. About my girlfriend, I still trust her but not 100%, but maybe 75% because she still went w/my father even if they did nothing wrong. Until now, I manage to control my suspicion but sometimes those moments hurt. Please help me to solve this problem of mine. And what do you mean her willingness to make sex w/my father? Yes, because in the first place, she agreed not to tell me at first that they'd be going somewhere alone.  >:( :(

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 01:00:33 PM »
Hiroyuki - No it doesn't mean they have had sex together. It means, in all likelihood, that you are suffering jealousy and distrust. See http://dreamhawk.com/relationship-sex/beware-of-love/

Tony

sailrmc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 06:11:35 PM »
Thanks for clarifying, Tony. I thought that I was clear, in making the point that this was only an issue of mistrust...not reality.

sailrmc

Hiroyuk1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 06:17:25 PM »
Thanks to both of you. It really helps even though I get sad when that dream comes to my mind. And the fact that there are factors to my strong suspicion. She is kind of closer to guys than girls and it upsets me. I hope she is just friendly - not for friends w/benefits if you know what I mean.  And to add, she was sexually abused by her 25-year-old uncle when she was 9 or 10 but not raped, just an act of lasciviousness. So did this case change her behavior and then suddenly had a sexual preference for older men while she was growing up? Please help me w/this thing. That child abuse factor adds to my suspicion. GOD bless. Thanks, sir!