Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: the wolf  (Read 6124 times)

mikey

• View Profile
the wolf
« on: November 12, 2012, 12:14:52 PM »
hi,
i have a  idea as to what this dream refers to,but would be grateful for some thoughts.
the dream.
i enter a house which is right in the middle of a forest,it is dark and somewhat eerie,
all the doors & windows are wide open which would allow all & sundry to enter.
i am uneasy,feel vulnerable in this situation,
 a  wolf comes into the house from the forest,it feels like a long lost friend,we greet each other as such,rolling around on the floor in playful fight,we are so pleased to see each other,i called this wolf "pathfinder"
because of this wolf turning up,i feel much safer as i know the wolfs superior senses will warn guard/ protect me,
the dream has left me with feelings of some sort of shamanic experience ,had this strong  feeling of something about to happen,
my own thoughts on this dream,
feel that ,something to do with intuition,as the wolf would sense things long before i could,that this is being made available to me,very profound dream for me,
look forward to any thoughts.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: the wolf
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »
Mikey – Well this is a big and important dream, and is not about the usual themes of fear. Boy friends and girl friends; it is not even about the endless dreams about psychological knots. It is an initiation into a new relationship with yourself.

The house in the middle of the forest with wide open doors and windows is a sign that you have gone beyond your normal awareness. That is why you feel vulnerable. The vulnerability comes about because this is a new level of experience for you.

The wolf is a real contact with your inner animal. In the past it would have been called a guardian spirit that would guide and protect you in the coming journey into yourself. For this is a start to a journey into yourself.

The wolf is also your intuition that can guide you. If you can use – http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/#TalkingAs it might put you in deeper contact with the wolf. Or maybe http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson would work better.

The name Pathfinder is a sign that your journey may develop a different path - and it is your Indian name.

Tony
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:15:12 PM by Tony Crisp »

mikey

• View Profile
Re: the wolf
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 09:39:39 AM »
thank you tony  yet again for your indepth knowledge & wisdom,
this dream did feel shamanic in quality,i have to admit that since the wolf turned up in this dream,i have felt a change in myself,some baggage i have been carrying around has dropped off,feel a bit lighter.
i think in a nutshell its all about my acceptance of the mystical/spiritual realm,been stood at the gate pondering for a long time.
rgds mikey