Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Candle in a church  (Read 5345 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
Candle in a church
« on: November 12, 2012, 12:59:15 AM »
Again me..sorry if I am asking to much..but I want to share also this dream with you..

Today..I dream like I am on the street alone in my town, while I was walking I thought it will be good to go somewhere out of the town to take a rest, then I started to ride a scooter, I ride to fast..and I find myself on the end of the town near to one river...the road was so narrow, but the both side were with beautiful trees, it was like parkway in a wood and there was a river. Then going along the river I find church. It was beautiful inside everywhere were religious icons, I have find one candle and I fire it. Then I woke up.

Anchy..

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Candle in a church
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 10:00:30 AM »
Anchy – Your dream is full of meaning. You are in a street alone walking, suggesting that by your own efforts you are exploring or looking for a new experience. You call it a place to rest.

That gives you the energy to travel in your mind – for we all have a world inside us. Our inner world is created by what we think and believe, by what we have been taught and told. In the Bible it says - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it. (Mathew 7.14)

The narrow road you have chosen even though difficult leads you to greater life. The beautiful trees are a sign of that, and are images of what you have grown in your life. The river is the flow of life – for we are all rivers as water, food and air pass through us – and that river give us life.

The church you reached was your own inner sanctum, a sacred place within you – a real achievement. We use candles to dispel darkness that may be within us. They are also the light of spirit within us – a great dream. Guard it well.

Tony

Anchy

• View Profile
Re: Candle in a church
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 04:31:29 PM »
Tony, thank you a lot for your time,

I am really glad that I find this forum..it help me a lot to understood better my dreams...

And this are really powerful worlds " In the Bible it says - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it. (Mathew 7.14)
The narrow road you have chosen even though difficult leads you to greater life."

This courage me that I am on the right way.

Regards,

Anchy
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:49:32 PM by Anchy »