Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: hair growing out of my mouth  (Read 5519 times)

firefairie1977

• View Profile
hair growing out of my mouth
« on: November 30, 2012, 03:19:17 AM »
about 2 weeks ago, i had a dream that my friend jenny and i were selling and hiding a lot of cocaine. it was falling out all over the place and we didnt know where to hide it. so we hid it under the chair. we decided to get high and then i went over to get a bowl and black hair started growing out of my mouth. i would pull it out , and more would grow.it started growing more and more and choked me.i kept pulling at it and then the dream stopped.either because i got woke up or whatever.  last night my boyfriend had a dream about me, that he was trying to tell me something, and instead of being able to talk,he said the hair grew out of his mouth and he was pulling it out and it was choking him as well. i did not tell him of my dream of that same thing happeneing to me until he told me about his.   very wierd for us to be having the same dream.can you please tell me what it means. btw  we were both having the feeling that the hair was choking us, taking our breath away and we could not get the hair out of our mouth either of us. thank you , tony.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: hair growing out of my mouth
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 11:33:49 AM »
Firefairie1977 – Hair in ones mouth is a cause of tremendous irritation or discomfort. Also the mouth is associated with eating and speaking.

You would want to get rid of the hair and irritation as soon as possible. So it may be something you are saying to each other that is so wrong it make you feel irritated. But hair can also represent your thoughts, so maybe it is thoughts and not words.

But the way you can find out for yourself is to imagine yourself in the dream and explore the feeling with the idea - what does this mean. You could use Being the Person or Thing.

Tony