Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: interesting dreams!  (Read 5124 times)

faerymother

• View Profile
interesting dreams!
« on: December 02, 2012, 04:35:43 PM »
I had this dream last night: I am in a car in the back seat on the left side with 3 other women. It is night. We are at a bank. The other girls were going to rob the bank. I said that I wouldnt be apart of it and we and hid in some bushes in front of another building. There was a light shining down on me. I looked to see where the moon was and saw that it wasnt the moon shining on me. I knew it was night and that it wasnt the sun shining on me. I looked around and saw it was a spaceship's light on me. I noticed there were a lot of spaceships flying around. They were trying to see if we would notice them, but if you noticed them you would be taken. So I pretended not to notice them. 2 people I knew from a while ago pulled up on a bicycle and started kissing, then they noticed me. They asked what I was doing, I told them I was hiding from aliens. They asked if I wanted to be the person who reports them and I said no because I saw the 3 girls coming out of the bank. I ran crouched down over to the car. There was an empty egg carton in my seat with my name tag on it. I pulled off the tag and threw away the egg carton. I got into the car and saw the girls only took a cash register and coins from the bank. We drove off and got to a stop light. There were more spaceships so we turned back to the shopping center. It was daytime and we were working in one of the shops - a clothing store. A woman was looking at veils and i wanted to try one on for my wedding. It had a dress attached to it, the dress was pink, purple, and turquiose, with peacocks all over it. I asked the woman if the dress would be ok for a wedding and then said it was the right feng shui colors and print for one. I then noticed I was pregnant and would have another child when my 2nd child turns one. The woman said my child wouldnt make it to 1 and I said that was a terrible thing to say. I walk away and am standing next to one of the girls who robbed the bank. Our boss comes over and says she has found the hidden bedroom and know why we didnt tell her about it - because we were using it to hide what was stolen from the bank. I was looking at a shelf because I knew I didnt rob the bank. The girl pulled out her wallet and inside was a flip book for pictures that was full of left nipples. They were painted and all different. She said she used them to open the doors. I went outside and people were painting cars. I helped back up cars by giving directions. I starting thinking what it would be like to have 3 kids. WOKE UP.
This is the 2 time this week I have dreamed about nipples. The other night had a dream that my right nipple was surrounded by thick straight hair that was sown on and I wanted to remove it and my left nipple was deformed.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: interesting dreams!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 02:21:14 PM »
FaeryMother – The bank robbing often suggests money worries. Even though you were not involved it is your dream, so shows worries or desired you are not admitting to yourself.

The flying saucers deepen the contact with a side of yourself you feel is alien to you – the money situation. Again you dissociate yourself form any part in it by taking your name tag of the egg box.

Considering the egg box and pregnancy, it sound from the dream you are considering – unconsciously - about another baby. Then the nipples suggest that your attitude toward caring for another baby might need some attention. Possible it is uncertainty in the financial climate.

Tony