Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream that I was an injured white wolf  (Read 5682 times)

nxixkxi

• View Profile
Dream that I was an injured white wolf
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:35:52 PM »
I usually cannot remember my dreams, but I had a very vivid, clear one last night.  In my dream I was a white wolf and was connected to a sled with 6 other dogs that were all male.  I think we were in an accident and the others were stuck.  I can't remember the name they were calling me but it gave me the feeling that I was the youngest in the pack (like "Runt" for example), and they were the older more experienced dogs.  They were chanting my name, cheering me on to keep moving and to go get help.  I was moving extremely fast even though my back legs wouldn't work.  Then I work up!  For some reason the fact that there were six other dogs was very important in my dream, even though I couldn't see them.  I could hear them though.  I also remember everything was very white and very bright.  Does anyone know what this could mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream that I was an injured white wolf
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 10:15:42 AM »
Nxixkxi – The fact there are seven of you pulling the sledge is important. The sledge and the dogs are to make an important journey over difficult terrain, but there has been an accident.

The white is also important, and it suggests that you are on a journey that is a part of your life; a journey that is your destiny or fate. It is a journey that is part of your growth, something put before you that is there as a stimulus to grow, to wipe out past mistakes – the accident – and to develop your strength. You are doing well and travelling fast.

The seven dogs are the forces or manifestations of the Creator in Genesis, where it says, Let US make man and woman in our image. The “US” are the seven creative forces. They are part of your nature that are urging you on, even though they remind you that you are the runt – which we all are.

So remember that your destiny is to ‘go for it’ even though your legs – ability to use your full potential are damaged.

Tony