Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Backing out of Air Force Enlistment  (Read 11365 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Backing out of Air Force Enlistment
« on: December 04, 2012, 11:46:09 PM »
So, I decided last night that I'm not going to the Air Force.  I don't want to give up the freedom to go where I want when I want and I want to be near my family, near the people I love and the people that love and care about me.

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Backing out of Air Force Enlistment
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 01:12:54 AM »
Congratulations on making a decision!

Aristocrates

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 11:27:21 PM »
Hi Christine!  So, I consulted the I Ching on my decision just a few moments ago.  First, let me say, the decision not to go was purely mine.  Ok, so after consulting the Oracle the I received the 40th hexagram of deliverance/liberation.  To get a better explanation you might want to google it, lol.  Also, I had no changing lines which means I am entering into a period of stability and calm. 

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 01:35:33 AM »
Very cool!  I feel very happy for you Aristocrases. :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 01:49:27 PM »
Hexagram Forty
Hsieh (Pro: Shee-ay; the second vowel rhymes with ‘Hay’) – Releasing

Tension has developed. Now is the time to discharge it. Recognise its source, and as with thunder clouds and rain, stay under cover to enjoy its benefits.

A period of difficulty and obstacles is in process of going. But do not enter into relationships or schemes requiring new adjustments or changes. Return to what is established and working well. As if one were released from a prison cell, return to the strength of the ordinary life. But it is not a time for inactivity. Strength is needed.

If advance is imperative hasten to the goal. When you achieve the release there is much to be gained.

If the situation is extremely fraught, and any rescue from it seems unlikely, stay on your guard, but a last minute reprieve is on the way. Deliverance from the tension that has existed is imminent.

In the release, as with falling rain, wash the slate clean. Let go of the attitudes that built up. This is a low point you must take time to rebuild from. Forgiveness may be a part of this. Many mistakes and regretful things may be done in a time of crisis. Recognise this and pass over.

If this can be handled successfully, there is great fruitfulness in the situation that follows. It can be a time of regeneration and a period of much growth.

Key words: Obstacles are melting. An enlivening energy arises and brings release. Let go of the darkness active in the past.

See http://dreamhawk.com/i-ching/hexagram-forty/

amIcrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 02:40:07 PM »
Your Life, your decisions you have to deal with goes on in it, and there is nothing wrong with what you decided. I believe everything happens for a reason and that the universe has a better plan for you.